• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

aww tempty how awful! poor little bunnies too! mine hasnt ventured into her run for ages cos the the wet.....

Comment

I was watching the news yesterday. Oklahoma looks just like Yorkshire.

It's all under water too.
      My Blog
      http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

lugger u r ok!!
        did u see the hurricane or did it miss u?
        been wondering about u being there

Comment

Hi Lugger you ok then ?
          What is yer new one? give us a clue, you had more avatars then the queen has bloody hats lol.

Comment

Still waiting for the hurricane, but it will probably miss us. Due tomorrow/Wednesday. It gave poor old Jamaica a right kicking though.

Just felt like a change, and the angry mouse seemed appropriate.
            My Blog
            http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

lol is it cos u gave up on ur bouncy boobies!! lol lugger

Comment

Lugger how the hell did you get a pic of MY boobies ya lucky fecker?????????

And the hurricane never went no where near Cuba peeps...........me been tracking it and looking at weather everyday and i can safely say it gonna be very nice too for first 12 days and then thunderstorms for last 2 days...............At least i wont have an excuse for not packing in plenty of time to vacate the room...:rolleyes:

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz am excited.............and I aint even started packing to go yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good morning everyone!

Well I thought I would be the first to say it today, no I am not up early, I just haven't gone to bed yet, but I am working my way nearer the stairs, we have had a junk food and dvd fest tonight, just finished watching Dirty Dancing. I am now pooped and I is heading up.

Morning and night night and whatever

Comment

I'll be the second then, Morning everyone,
                    Looks like we may be having another nice day today, hope so then OH will go fishing again and from under my feet.
                    Dirty Dancing eh Delta, nice film, can't imagine it inducing sleep though some how!!!!!!!!!!
                    Hoping the hurricane passes Lugger by as he thought it might.

Comment

morning all, gobby arent u going away tomorrow?? youre leaving it a bit late to pack arent you??
                      id have been packed and by the door since it was booked!!
                      i hope luggers safe this morning,and i hope that hurricane has died out by now or thats its somewhere it cant do anymore harm.
                      well it looks dark and gloomy again today ,or as winnie the pooh would say.....tut tut looks like rain !lol
                      well i have work today again so no doubt ill be very stressed when i get back due to daughter moaning ,she has to come with me....
                      Jet is used to her name now ,for a minute i thought she was deaf!
                      but if i tell her to sit she seems terrified and runs away!! enaid any advise? she will sit if i dont say it and just hold a biccie for her but if i mention the word thats it shes gone!

Comment

awwwwwww dont know , maybe how you say it, are you emphasising the S or T.
                        You don't need to say the word you know if she is sitting with a hand command and you are consistant with it. Many dogs work off just hand signals, you will just have to carry on and get there without a biccie though, which may take a while lol as treats are the insentive. Is she affected by loud noises?

Comment

Enaid may having something there with ...the way you are saying it!!
                          try saying it in a slightly higher tone.... but don't bark it...keep it soft. lot's and lot's of baby talk praise when she get's it right. dog's whimper and squeal in high tones when excited and growl or mumble in low tones when angry or giving a warning. So basic training..... high tones to encourage a behavior....... Low quiet Tones to disapline.
                          Have been using this to train my friends huskies....... notoriously difficult dogs to train.
                          hope it helps hun.... good luck

Comment

Good Morning,

So what happening?

Who is in a good mood? who aint?

It's a crappy day here, what's it like where you are?

Best wishes,
                            Hod...liam..
                            Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

I'm in a normal mood, you?
                              Got a stay from court this morning for the Barclaycard claim, has already been settled though lol.
                              Even in the letter it states current accounts....
                              These judges must have no idea of the difference betwean a bank account and a credit card account lol.

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                                I'm in a normal mood, you?
                                Got a stay from court this morning for the Barclaycard claim, has already been settled though lol.
                                Even in the letter it states current accounts....
                                These judges must have no idea of the difference betwean a bank account and a credit card account lol.
                                They don't have to know the difference, they're bloody rich gits.
                                Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X