• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

delta what on earth is on UR mind!! lol!!

Comment

Hey I have spent all day online working, what can I say !

Comment

oh i see!!! ill let u off then

Comment

i think ive done it

Comment

Bootiful could just eat it lol, by the way I would move your remote lol, it may not be working for much longer pmsl!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

lol i know she isnt supposed to be on the sofa

Comment

Aw, that is one adorable pup, but I second the bit about the remote, my mutt had a thing for shoes, he loved high heels

Comment

Originally posted by archer_66 View Post
                  lol i know she isnt supposed to be on the sofa
                  well that's it now her sofa lol, tomorrow you'll be saying she only slept with me cause it was her first night away from her mum pmsl, need I say more.........................

Comment

lol!!
                    yea i know what u mean
                    but she didnt cry last night at all and had no accidents yet either apart from last night.shes been really good.shes 8 weeks old and shes gorgeous!

Comment

right the kids are fighting over her again so im off

Comment

Yes, gorgeous is right. If a little understated. Awwwwwww........

(BTW, Enaid's right. Hide the remote. Scamp has taken half the rubber from the back off ours.)
                        My Blog
                        http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Yea the bit that covers the batteries on my tv remote is held on with selotape due to the tiny but destructable puppy teeth marks in it, and there he is at the moment, asleep and looking like butter wouldn't melt! (cuddled up to his teddy bear)
                          Last edited by Delta; 12th August 2007, 20:45:PM. Reason: cos my fingers are too tired to work properly

Comment

I have a 3 stone staffie that sleeeps with us tis ok in summer when the quilt don't matter, but dec tis a fight an half lol

Comment

Our mad mutt (who is half staffie and half alsation) would dearly love the chance to sleep on the bed with us, but there is not enough room for the three of us, so if he is allowed upstairs then he sleeps on the floor, saying that though, when his lordship is on nights then Taz usually comes up with me, but again he gives up and ends up on the floor.

At present, he is sprawled out fast alseep on the sofa!

Comment

Morning all,
                                are we all back to normal? dried out and ready for work or whatever today brings lol.
                                Delta Taz is only protecting you, he would hate to sleep on the bed lol.
                                Archer I hope the second night went as smoothly as the first lol, your new addition is sounding too good to be true at the moment lol, no doubt you'll keep us informed.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X