• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heeeeeeeeeeeey all. Im back. Am utterly cream crackered. Landed back at Manchester this morning, got home about 10.30 due to horrendous crash on M60 and tailbacks like forever, and am busy catching up with post. Its about a foot deep. Lol Lol Lol. xxxxx Garden has gone mad, everything grown huge, and I have had the most amazing holiday. No words could describe the fun I have had. Got fab tan, weather was just fantabulous, only rained once and I plan to catch up on all things home before catching up on here. Nothing in post from Nutty West or Shabby or Yorky Bank. Great. Nothing. Aghghggggh, and apparently all has changed whilst I have been away with regard to claims. What the heck is happening................... gawd its great to be home............ Fendy xxxxxxxxxx Have I missed much. ?????

xxxx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Nice to see you back Fendy, glad you had a good holiday
      Is no longer here

Comment

• Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay WELCOME HOME FENDY feels like you've been gone forever hun! Glad you had a fantastic holiday you deserved it.
        lot's happened while you were off sunning yerself
        few peeps won...yaaaay I'll let them tell you who they are lol
        guess you allready read the OFT annoucment... dont know what effect that will have on court cases allready going through yet.....some are bound to try and stall though i bet. oh and I got my court date!! not till 23 Oct...but bundle has to be in by 14th this month!!! I'll let you settle in first....but I may be bending yer ear a bit on that one...lol

Soooooo good to have you home though hun, we've missed ya loads :banana::banana::banana:

Comment

• Ooooooooooh Fend welcome home, it all went to pot once you'd gone. As soon as the banks knew you were safely out of the country they when running straight over to the OFT offices and begged to be taken to court for a test case before you got back and started on them again.

Glad you had a good time tho

Comment

• Hey gang check out my Natwest thread
            Is no longer here

Comment

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Well Fendy tis nice to see yer little fairy out and about again. Glad you had a fab holiday, hope you are all nice and rested and ready for round! is three four or five of your battles pmsl. See you when you have settled in and done all yer washing lol. Enaid xx

Comment

Hey Fendy..... I won!

Comment

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay Delta won. Gawd my brain hurts trying to catch up on all the latest developments. Ow, its really hurtin now, Lol Lol. Came home to the two lovely cheques from Crapital Bum, so them two safely under belt before onward and upward again. Delta, brilliant news hun. Im chuffed as pantaloons for ya. Well done. And Tempty, shout shout shout when youre ready. No blummin paperwork or full SAR from Natwest round two or Yorky Bank as promised though. Pooh sticks............ gonna have to get cakky with em now................ but need to give myself a week to catch up on everything. My head is spinning and Im severly jet lagged and body all out of synch.............. Aghghghgggh, want to sleep and its only 7. I still think Im 5 hours behind, Oh and no sleep last night at all, flying all through the night to get home...................aaaaaaaw gives ya a whole new appreciation of home though doesnt it, ? going away ??? Home sweet home. xxxxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

WOOOOOOW, FEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnndddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyy]

Comment

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Nattie my friend, hows u ????? everything still going forward, bank claims etc. or are we now at stalemate mate, lol lol lol xx and more importantly, have I missed anything worth knowing. xxxxxx

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Huge amounts but I am not allowed to tell you, big secret. How was the hols in Barbados?

Comment

Hello fendy, how was the hols?
                          When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

The hols were just AMAZING, FANTASTIC,BRILLIANT, JOYOUS, RELAXING, UBER FABBY AND EVERYTHING I HAD EVER HOPED IT WOULD BE. I FEEL READY FOR ANYTHING NOW, COMPLETELY CHILLED AND ABSOLUTELY HORIZONTAL, Lol Lol xxxx

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

fendy's back. yay. I knows I should be all excited, but I'm too pooped.

I'll pop in tomorrow and get all excited about it then.

Oh, and Wendy. Not exactly bombproof means she'll scream at a blade of grass blowing in a breeze. But won't bat an eyelid at a tractor roaring past. Go figure, as the Umericans say.
                              My Blog
                              http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Mornin All,
                                Can't sleep this morning at all, so I have been up and about pottering as you do lol.
                                I bet Fendy's washer is knackered by now and the thing is I bet all them clothes have to be put away till next year. So doesn't look like they will get to wear Barbados clothes over here in the near future.
                                Well I'm glad I got a full size reply box back and some smilies lol :banana:just testing, yes all in working order lol.
                                Tis daylight now but no sign of the sun yet, but the other son will be home any time now for his breakie.
                                GMTV is just waking up lol, I'll see whats happening in the world today.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X