• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys, I can't believe it's been a week since I was here.

How are you all, enjoying life I take it

nuddy

Comment

• Originally posted by Delta View Post
      I usually just have the beer goggles on
      Bloody beer goggles have a lot to answer for ...........pmsl

they make quasimodo looooooooooooooook ok till its time to take em off............and thats really scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Comment

• Originally posted by PKea View Post
        Hello

Thought I would post a Holiday photo up

Now you all know what I look like
        OMG there are 2 little aliens in pic with no heads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only kidding PK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And on the pic.................no comment...........the jury is out lol!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• LB is up, the sun is shining, and the pups don't want to get off the sofa.

I think they are still tired after being out all afternoon yesterday. Awwwww.
          My Blog
          http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• lugger u got puppies? or do u just mean ur little doggies?
            i used to have 2 of what u have some yrs ago! i darent say the name cos i might get into trouble!! lol
            lovely dogs

Comment

• No, my little doggies will always be my pups.

Why would you get into trouble? Nothing wrong with shi tzus.
              My Blog

Comment

• Poor thing. There's a Minke whale stuck in the harbour up the road. Been there since last night apparently.
                My Blog

Comment

• Get a piccie if you can Lugger of the minkie whale, see if it looks like Granbys bottie lol

Comment

• god why are the bigger fish all of a sudden so interested in our little isle? there were sharks down cornwall!!

Comment

• ooooooo excitement!

ive done the house so its lovely and clean and more or less as tidy as its getting,now all thats left is packing for my hols!! that can be done tomorrow ,i am putting my barclays claim in tomorrow i have a day off!!
                      i know enaid ive been saying it for ages! but day off tomorrow so going to put it in then visit aunt then go to moms to sort out some papers,then the rest of the day is for packing!!!!plus my daughter and her mate are coming up from london tomorrow...... i hope the weather stays nice!!!:banana:

Comment

• Have a lovely holiday Archer.....hope the sun shines on you..
                        Is no longer here

Comment

• Whale in Fraserburgh harbour. I think the whole of Scotland is up there to see it. There was loads of us with cameras, and one guy said he was giving some to the BBC, so there will probably be a bit on the news about it
                          My Blog

Comment

• Will it be ok Lugger? they had to put one down the other day that was stranded, they said it would starve to death, so sad.

Comment

• Not sure Enaid. They seemed quite hopeful, but it losks as if there is another one out there waiting for it, so maybe it will manage to find its way out.
                              My Blog

Comment

• Thats a cracking photo, all them lovely boats and a little whale. I do hope its ok, wonder why they keep going to he wrong places?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X