• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• morning all
    although it feels more like night to me ...lol
    did my first night shift yesterday......no hang on the night before....oh eck me body clock is all screwed now... and they asked me to do last night aswell! so just got in from my second 10 hour night shift....phew
    have to say I'm absolutly cream crackered now.....lol

Comment

• Hi Tempty,
      You will get used to it chuck. may take a bit though O/T already he he he, You'll be loaded soon lol, mind you no good being loaded and dead so don't go mad.
      You'll know when you have your clock sorted, you will be having wine in the morning with a curry pmsl

Comment

• lol enaid
        well at least I'm not in now till sat night......so i can get back to some form of normality for a couple of day's.
        was just too damn tired to do anything other then fall into bed when i got home yesterday.... don't feel too bad thismorning though.....just aching all over. feet feel like they're about to drop off mind! but otherwise i'm not in bad shape this morning

Comment

• School Run, must go see you later xx

Comment

• yup, i'm gonna go have a bath in a mion and catch a few Zzzzzs
            will see you in a few hours

Comment

• Good morning everybody.

Does anyone want to hear my news?

Comment

• Absa bloomin lootly we do Delta.
                My Blog
                http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• I just got waked up by some guy knocking on my front door with a special delivery envelope

Comment

• Big Bundla Cash???????
                    My Blog

Comment

• I though the posties were on strike, though?
                      My Blog

Comment

• Yes a big bundle of cash, the dozy wotsits have put my account number on it! the account has only been closed for about 3 years.

Posties not on strike here, the spec dels come in the van and the regular guy has just walked past.

So what's the chances of taking this cheque into NW and asking them if they can cash it?

Comment

• That has happened to people before Delta if I am not mistaken, they have however managed to pay it in to other banks, so it should not be a problem I am sure.

Comment

• And forgot to say congratulations and well done xx

Comment

• Right, am heading down to the bank and the post office, speak to ya all soon

Comment

• Our postie is going round Lugger maybe it's tomorrow?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X