• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all howz the floods where you are?

I live Worcester but am based in Tewkesbury so cant get into my centre as its flooded along with a new mini bus. Not much sign of water going down until at least weekend.

Comment

• Morning Tanz,
      sorry hun...think i've stolen the sun again today! mind you tipped down all day yesterday. Watched the news yesterday Tewkesbury is a mess allright. nothing like there in my neck of the woods thank god

Comment

• well done delta i missed ur win yesterday.......
        hope ur heads not too bad today
        we have the sun too today its getting a bit cloudy but we have been really lucky here cos there hasnt really been any floods just a few roads with very large puddles running across them,we have got off lightly so far,dont get me wrong its been chucking it down here too just no floods thank god
        right off to get me heart checked have fun all
        :banana: this ones for delta!!

Comment

• :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::ban ana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banan a::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::ban ana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banan a::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::ban ana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banan a::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::ban ana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banan a::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::ban ana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banan a::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::ban ana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banan a::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::ban ana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
          My Blog
          http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• pmsl @ lugger
            When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• Ok I must have a hangover, I am hallucinating, I swear I can see hundreds of dancing bananas!

Comment

• Good afternoon all, from lovely hot and sunny Essex. Well done Delta on you're win hun .
                Lugger can you turn the webcam on pls, its been the same piccie for the last few days or does it always rain in Jockland.

Oh and by the way : Lugger get yer kit off !

sapphire

Comment

• Anybody about??

Can you nip over to my Cap One thread and hold my hand please?/ I'm turning into an indecisive wimp!!!!!
                  Is no longer here

Comment

• Too late now, just off to the Post Office.......
                    Is no longer here

Comment

• My top room has had a terrorist attack (well, it looks like a bomb's gone off anyway) and I can't get in there with me lappy to plug the webcam in. But just imagine it being the same, except sunnier.

And I'm NOT getting me kit off. Yez are all pervy wimmin in here.
                      My Blog

Comment

• Hi Guys, can't read back on three pages of threads (or won't, to exhausted) so just thought I'd check in. Whats happenin' ?

Comment

• Hi Nuddy,
                          Delta has won , thats the only one on that front I think.
                          Whats with you are you ok and what youup to?

Comment

• Originally posted by LuggerBugs View Post
                            Yez are all pervy wimmin in here.
                            You say that like it's a bad thing :crazy:

Comment

• Hmmm. Under different circumstances... :devil:
                              My Blog

Comment

• afternoon all.....
                                DELTA...........Well done hunni.......you deserve the win for your patience and hard work...
                                Hi lugger....all these women want is to lift ya kilt and fondle ya haggis.....lol
                                Hi Archer how you been??
                                Hi Tempty.......
                                Hi enaid......phwoar your looking sexy today......
                                Hi Saphire.....when we arranging the lift to petey??????
                                Hope you are all well.....
                                It was my otherhalf who was ill.......not me enaid......lol
                                russ

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X