• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONGRATULATIONS DELTA
    WELL DESERVED.
    ENJOY!!!

Comment

• Fun first, debts later.

Oh, dear. That's not very sensible, is it?

Never mind. Who needs sensible? :banana:
      My Blog
      http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Well I would like to clear up the arrears on my mortgage and secured loan, then I have some money to send to a friend that helped me out, then it's party time!

Gonna buy the boy wonder one of those cabin bed thingies, the ones with wardrobe and desk underneath as he has no room in his bedroom for stuff, then its a new pc for me so I can play flight sim with the other half and the boys, and of course a new desk for it to go on.

Comment

• Congratulations to you Delta....

very pleased for you hun, your waiting game is finally over. you deserve it hun...enjoy it

yaaaaaaaaaay (thought I'd one fendy style...does'nt feel right without seeing a Yaaaaay...lol)

Comment

• Morning Tempty,
            I think your post says it all, we are getting there if slowly, but the longer it takes the more fun we have lol :slayer::slayer::slayer:

Comment

• well i think I've got a loooooooooooooooooooooong way to go yet!
              even the blummin courts are dragging their feet on mine
              mind you they are busy....just try getting through to em on the phone!...tis a nightmare.
              Still the longer it takes, the more they owe me....going up in interest all the time..lol

Comment

• No Delta yet? I hope she's not hungover.

I think I'll be starting another RBS claim. Silly sods have been charging me £3 a month for an overdraft loanguard. For an overdraft I'm not allowed to have. SO of course our sums didn't match up, and we went less than a pound over. So £38 charge, which bounced a DD, which was another £38, so a cheque bounced.... well, you get the picture.

When will these people learn? Of course, I'll start a new thread in the Beaglies about it. In fact, I'll go do that now.
                My Blog

Comment

• New thread started. I feel better already.
                  My Blog

Comment

• That avatar Lugger by the way, a slight improvement on the other one pmsl and pull yer finger out on me Barclay claim :slayer:

Comment

• Check mail enaid. I've been a bit busy trying to prove Cabot can't sue my ass for using their so called "intellectual property" in a domain name. More about that within a week, one way or another.
                      My Blog

Comment

• Lol Lugger looks like you've been having fun then

Comment

• You don't know the half of it Tempty. Several of us are banging away at them, and this week will be make or break. Can't say too much at this stage, but as soon as I can, I will.
                          My Blog

Comment

• oooo I'll sit and wait with baited breath
                            keeping me fingers crossed it works out the way you want in the meantime

Comment

• I'm here.... have just surfaced, but then that's what happens when you don;t drag your butt to bed till 2.30am.

Just working my way through the first coffee

Comment

• Morning Delta hun
                                I went to bedsame time last night..... for some daft reason though I woke at 6am!!! lol
                                oh well will try to get some Zzz's later gotta work tonight... so i'd better sleep at some point lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X