• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol Lugger if I were'nt allergic to em now i'd gladly given her a home!
    I'm slowley becoming allergic to everything I love...... told hubby he'll have to sleep in his workshop .... i'll be allergic to him next.....Hmm looking for the downside there pmsl

i love him really lol

Comment

• I'm sure my daughter would have taken her on Lugger but shes moving away in a few weeks. (Cant find a really sad i'll miss my girl smiley thing)

Hmmpphh!

RLJ

Comment

• Bugger Bugger, what a very funny day it has been, I have been through every emotion known today. After my rant this morning and a not too good few hrs at work, I come home am happy cause OH has cooked me tea. Then a couple of sad stories, I think I feel a cocktail coming on, it will either kill or cure. Not bothered either way i will enjoy it. So cheers lovely people, feel free to join me Enaid xx

Comment

• Originally posted by WendyB View Post
          Thats not selfish at all....when I'm really in vile horrible mother mode I buy Mars bar icecreams and hide them at the back of the freezer and eat them when they're out! They don't know but I do and its very satisfying.......

I do similar, but my neighbour beats it all................

She used to tell her girls that when the ice cream van rings its chimes, then it means he has run out of ice cream, what can you say to that!

Comment

• Originally posted by standingupformyself View Post
            I do similar, but my neighbour beats it all................

She used to tell her girls that when the ice cream van rings its chimes, then it means he has run out of ice cream, what can you say to that!
            evil evil person pmsl
            damn it mine are too old to fall for that one now

Comment

• Evil, yes! But I can never decide whether to feel sorry for the girls or amused and impressed with their mother!

Comment

• I'm with ya there errr all of em I think

Comment

• Who remembers running out to the ice cream van with a bowl and asking him to fill it up? You have to be over 40 i think

R

Comment

• I remember being sent out to the ice cream van to but ciggies for my Gran! I was probably about 5 years old, but it was a very rough area!!

Comment

• Ah yes a 99 with a woodbine stuck in it, Happy days

R

Comment

• Yes, I do course you know that lol
                        Who remembers the Parraffin man, ours had a horse and cart.
                        Corona pop man once a week
                        Rag and bone man, with his donkey stones, I got a whopping off me gran once for getting a balloon instead. ahd to take it back and swap

Comment

• It was proper ice cream as wll none of this soft whip c**p, soft whip I ask you :slayer:

Comment

• Corona pop man! Yeah big fat bloke, drank all his pop i think.
                            Nostalga time

Penny Arrows
                            milk on the doorstep with tops pecked by birds
                            milk on the doorstep frozen with all the cream about 2" above the bottle
                            ice on the inside of your windows when you where a kid
                            A leathering off your dad cause you told him you had a leathering in school for doing something wrong

Me bitter?

R

Comment

• No you Normal
                              we lived in a prefab I was ashamed as a kid, but I tell you what they were the best designed, most spacious houses with a garden on all four sides. In Mossley not too far from me they are still there and they won't let them be demolished. i'd love one today.

Comment

• So true enaid. Dont know if they were council houses. I have lived in a few council houses. they are designed for families, Proper houses not like the dolls houses they build these days. Also I think I need an older persons thead on this site cause I am starting to moan and reminisce

R x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X