• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks I have now rung 3 diff people who can sort this, guess what not one is in their effin office. I have left massages for any or all of them to ring me before 11.45, so see what happens.
    I know you may think this is no big deal, but in fact it is a money saving exercise and not an improvement at all. If they get away with this it is the tip of the iceberg, the centres will be less supported and there will be closures. Before you can say boo we will be back to Victorian times and the good old Institutions.

Comment

• Can we all do a petition and help you enaid???
      I would support you any way I can hun.....
      Local press could do a story about it as well????
      Might shame them into sorting it out???
      Russ

Comment

• Crossing fingers that they ring you.
        won't hold me breath.... might pass out!!
        I know it's a big deal hun, and not just because of what other things it may lead to.

Comment

• Morning all...... got to drive to Southampton now, only about a 45 minute drive, but youngest daughter is there at uni for a 4 day taster course, and she forgot her handbag and her money.... I think the taster is for me, how much the kids still have you run round after them, even when they leave home lol

Comment

• BTW Tempty..... my sister works at the Sainsburys you mentioned!!!! I will PM you her name!!

Comment

• Hi everyone, well there a bit of blue popping through the clouds here, but its sooooo hot and muggy.

Am going to try to take a peek at luggers webcame now, will updare in a minute.

sapphire

Comment

• Hehe I know what you mean standing..... I swear I run round after the kids even more as they are getting older.... can only imagine what nightmares they will be when they strat trying to fend for themselves....lol

I start at sainsbury's tomorrow, got a 2 day induction thingy, from 9am till 6 pm, they have'nt confirmed when I start the night shift, but I'm assuming it will be this coming saturday! will admit I'm nervous as hell right now...lol
                will i like it? will i get on with the people? getting the right ole jitters now lol. not worked for a year.... gonna take a while to get back into the swing I think

Comment

• Well phone call, someone i have never heard rang. Blasted him told him i have no confidence in the people in his department or in fact the services full stop.
                  I have give them a fortnight to resolve the matter or their money saving exercise will be blown ot the water when it costs them 2 grand a week for my daughter a perminant home.
                  Thanks for your knid words and offers of help guys, most appreciated.
                  It's just that their are thousands of carers like me and my OH, and although things did start to improve over the last ten years, I for one can see them slowly going backwards and it should not be allowed to happen.
                  Off me soap box now, going to work, just hope no one gets on me T**S today:slayer:

Comment

• I have the theory that they never grow up. My 20 year old is more needy now than when she was 10, Mum? can you just........ would you mind? can you lend me?
                    thats life
                    catch you all later.
                    You will be absolutely fine at work, if you can take on the major banks, then the supermarkets will be a doddle

Comment

• I know it's never easy enaid hun,
                      my boy's best friend is a carer for his mum,she has chronic arthritus. some of the things that poorboy has to put up with makes me want to cry sometimes... he's only 13....... dear lad...so polite..... he and my son are pretty much joined at the hip! my lad helps him out as much as he can, as do we all..... never complains just does was he needs to and enjoys what he can.

I hope you have a better time at work today hun
                      Take care
                      Tempty

Comment

• lol I'm with you on that theory standing hun,
                        my boy's are a lost cause if their dad's anything to go by pmsl

Comment

• The only good thing baout kids growing up is they can dress themselves and brush thier own teeth!! lol. My son is great, will do his own washing and ironing, but I still get can you run me to work, can't take me motorbike cos its raining/can you lend me a tenner/whats wrong with my music (this one usually when I've has to text him to turn it down cos he can't hear me shouting up the stairs lol. My daughter (nearly 15) wouldn't know what the iron was if it jumped up and bit her on the bum!!!! She expects me to arrange my life around hers.....
                          Is no longer here

Comment

• Lol Wendy
                            tell yer son not to be such a wuss ..... blummin dry weather bikers tsk tsk.. lol.
                            tell him you know a girlie that rides in the rain, just gotta slow down and watch out for them blasted manhole covers..lol oh and white lines....and wet leaves....... and spilt desiel..... ok sod it... take him....probably safer...lol

Comment

• Well peeps....I still bank with me Bank of mum and dad.....lol
                              Or borrow from them....I just pray they don't call in a DCA on me....lol
                              And I'm 34....lol
                              All you need to remember is when we are all old and in need of our bums wiping and tucking up into bed....they will be returning the favour.....lol

Comment

• lol russ, god help my kids then, this ole bank is on the verge of going bust!

as for my bank of mum and dad, well I don't think that one ever opened...lol
                                you are a lucky man Russ....give yer mum and dad a hug

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X