• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well at least you have had a change and hopefully a rest.
    There has been a couple of wins fendy again he he, Nuddy with natwest and a couple more I think memories going(rumncoke itus) lol

Comment

• Originally posted by sapphire View Post
      Hi peeps, is everyone ok this bright sunny day in Essex :rolleyes: Nuddy don't trust these calls at all hun, Luggerbugs is perfectly right, this is yet another scam hun.

Oooooooh Lugger and how is my favourite sailor

sapphire

Will remember that love, the first call of many I'm sure - but then, they're calling me on an 0870 number! I'm cautious anyway, which is why I asked ! Thanks me lovely x

Comment

• ...and who had sun today? How very dare you ! Kent has been, erm, okay,,, thats it xx

Comment

• Where's Lassie gone nuddy? she didn't last long lol
          The sun is not in my neck of the woods, it came out for long enough to soft boil an egg and went again lol x

Comment

• Lassie went wandering. In fact no, 'he' is right here, creating fur balls wherever he goes.

Sun, not here now but we all live in hope - my woods had some of it today.

We NEED it tomorrow, for the bbq we are taking babies to tomorrow needs to happen or we will all be indoors for the remainder of what we usually call the 'summer' season.

Hey-ho,

Did your soft boiled egg taste good?

Poxy!

Tell you what thought Enaid, gives you plenty of things to think of doing indoors when it's like this!

x

Comment

• ...and who had sun today?
              I am pleased to confirm that MANCHESTER had a beautiful afternoon, sun visor down in the car on the way home for the first time in ages

Whats that saying "the sun shines on......."

Comment

• I missed it, it must have come out while I was in work the so and so, it better come back tomorrow I am sick of this winter weather.
                Nuddy I would rather be outside any day than stuck in, well that was before my PC days lol.

Comment

• Hey everyone.......
                  I got Tango'd at last......cetelco sneaked up on me and kicked me in the goolies......
                  God it hurt.......but I turned orange afterward.....so either I got tango'd....or he made me liver and kidneys pack up.....lol
                  At least I wasn't turned a gay sort of pink.....lol
                  That doesn't mean you should do it to me now......oh peeps in charge.....lol
                  I missed you all today.....
                  Russ

Comment

• Morning all.

Stayed quite dry for a couple fo hours last night, think that's been the longest in weeks, but everywhere was wet again this morning when I got up.

Comment

• Another early morning Delta?
                      It's still very wet here, it's so depressing, I don't know how they go on in Iceland don't they have only about 4 hrs of daylight a day?

Comment

• morning all looks like its actually going to be a nice day today!!? dont want to say too much for fear of scaring it away!! lol

Comment

• Aye, another early morning for me, but saying that I was in bed for 9 last night! Have done my accounts and am just about to get the catalogues ready to go out, got about 200 catalogues going out today, so fingers crossed for some good orders when I pick them up on Monday.

Found out yesterday that one of my customers died on Monday, she lives right opposite me and I saw the ambulance 2 weeks ago and thought it was her husband again as he had a stroke a few months back, and I assumed that she was staying with her daughter. Have seen the son and daughter a couple of times, but didn't want to look nosy. But saw the announcement thing in the local paper yesterday and it was her that died. Real shame cos she was a real nice lady, didn't realise she was 78 mind you! Will go out and get a card for the family later on.

Ooh sounds of stirring from upstairs, the kids must be up!

Comment

• Morning Archer,
                            Hope we get it decent at Wimbledon I am looking forward to the final, I want the French girl to win, but I think reading betwean the lines tis not the most popular of nationalities round here pmsl!!!!!

Comment

• Good Morning everyone, the sky is blue, and not a cloud to be seen here in Essex. Oh and what is that I can see, yes its the SUN. woooo hoooo. Slightly windy but who cares its a lovely bright day and its Saturday. Myself and the OH are going to join David Lloyd Gym today, so I can go to Curves in the mornings (ladies only gym for a gentle workout) and David Lloyds evenings and weekends. Its got brilliant swimming pools, saunas, steam rooms, jaccuzzis, tennis, squash, badminton, a proper gym, beauticians, hairdresses etc etc all under one roof and the important stuff RESAURANT & BAR and they have parties, quiz nites etc etc. And the best part I have done a deal and got all of this for one price per month, no joining fee, no extras so should save a pretty (yes we do have to pay for food and drinks, and beauty and hair, but the rest is all inclusive).
                              Anyway happy saturday everyone, talk laters, Oh and for those of you that may have a wee problem and need help and advice don't forget SAPPHIRE'S PROBLEM PAGE on VIP

sapphire

Comment

• I thought the Tenna Lady thing was betwean you and me Sapphy, did you have to mention it on here (wee problem) :rolleyes:
                                Not a bit envious of your health club membership as it does mention "no extras" PMSL

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X