• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone.....
    What ya all been upto today??
    Fendy....don't worry about the flying on holiday....it will be fine.....
    I just got my pilots lisense from a kinder egg and have specifically asked to be on your flight.......lol
    Trust me......I'm used to flying.......granted they were models.....but hey haven't crashed in at least a month......lol
    Russ

Comment

• Gee thanks VS....................... I feel soooooooooooooooooo much better now.

NOT....................
      Aghghgghghghgghghgghg. xxxxxx
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Hello veilside,
        You come out with some crackers you do! I think maybe you could be the only sober pilot there is according to what you read pmsl

Comment

• Ooooooooooooo Noooooooooo pwease stop all. Im pooping myself already, and this is just making it worse, like x 1000.

Aghghgghghghghghghghg

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay Kevboy, hows the white walls and your window on the world doing, lol lol. Did they miss ya much whilst you were in rhyl. xxxxxx

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Hey Nuddy, you got any more claiming to do, or is that you all wrapped up for now. ???

Fendy xxxxx

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Me doggy avatar is at work, I left it there with my mind and will pick it up some time next week. I drank faaarrrr tooooo much last night and feel like s*** so real junk food tonight, glorious bath, thinking about what to spend my winnings on then off to the lad of nuddy....

I didn't find you, a kind lady invited me over - I kept asking where people had gone and nobody answered, I think you were all discussing Nattie flags while I was sweating over Papwest and their flippin offer.

Fendy darling your flight will be superb, grab a bottle of champers in the vip lounge, stop fretting, and enjoy your bloomin' jolly up girl you deserve it

Lou!

Comment

• Fendy, I can't be ***sed anymore... I feel like a serial grumbler (on paper that is!) plus I've got (a little bit of)spending to do... I've seen a 3 grand sofa, that'll use up my winnings nicely

Comment

• Jeez 3 grand sofa i wouldn't take the wrapper off that lol, let alone let any one sit on it. Except me and me doggy of course

Comment

• Doggies not allowed in my house - he's a ginger furry lassie and destroys everything in his path, let alone a sofa. I think I'll go to Ikea instead!!!

In fact, does anyone know if pound shops sell sofas, my money would go a right old way then! Do Aldi do them ? I could get more dogs and have more babies then! Ha!

Comment

• Oooooh top sofa nuddy. I do hope its got huge big squishyness cushions to plonk bottoms on.................. yaaaaaaaaaay, lovely, uber lovely.

I know what ya mean about the claiming thingy, it does kinda take it out of ya a bit, but just think of what youve learned. Its so empowering all that knowledge. It really is.

TBH I get a bit drunk on it from to time. And to cut a long story short, I was asked to leave CAG by mods, so no wonder nobody was answering ya, but I did think Hedge might have sent you a PM about it. No ??? NVM. Especially when you asked the question as to where we'd all gone. We are the renegades of the site over the road. We came here because its hugely informative, yet fun and friendly and they are much much nicer and equally if not more helpful here than over the road. They dont kick ya with their big shiny boots, and you dont get a rollocking for being a tad bit off topic every now and again. Its lovely............ thats why so many from over there have made the move permanently.

Anyhow, you now know where we all are, so if anybody else asks over the road, you now know what to tell em. But be careful you dont get booted yaself hun. Once they know peeps are over here they tend to suddenly get a bit icy with em.

But if you do have any more claiming to do, we are all here to help ya. Lots and lots of knowledge and experience over here, as you can see from many of the names. Good old Natties here, and Cetelco, Amethyst and Sapphy, Tools, etc. etc. etc. loads more are soooooooooooooooooo clever. You would know them already from over the road, but they have different names on here. But if I told ya who they were you would instantly go, OOOOH YEAH, I remember.

So you are in safe hands if you do need to undertake any more claims hun. Ive just finished my third and got 7 more to go. Lol Lol Lol. Thats it. I think Im a penalty charges reclaiming addict now. Lol Lol Lol xxxx it beats working for a living, lol lol lol xxxxx

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Hedgey did say you were on a different site but didn't say much else really, can't believe you were asked to leave thats mad! How bloomin serious, i believe light heartedness should be allowed whenever we feel the need!!!! Go gal!

Comment

• could'nt agree more
                            that's why I followed the crowd here, got me a nice little kennel now and I'm staying.......lol sorry guy's....yer stuck with me

Comment

• Good, we couldnt be happier Tempty. We all love over here much much more, tis sane, insane, funny, happy, informative, helpful, everything it should be. By the people, for the people. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay xxxxx

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• I love all you guys.....
                                Fendy, Tempty, Enaid, Mistie, Nattie, Saphire, Lugger, HOD, Xena, Amethyst, mia, Celestine, Cetelco, SWOS, mochamoo, Ian, Della, Delta.....and everyone I have had the pleasure of meeting here....
                                And nice to see you here Nuddy.....
                                Enough of me being sloppy then......Who's getting the first drink in???
                                lol.....
                                Russ
                                Last edited by veilside01702; 5th July 2007, 20:06:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X