• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like it's Yorkshire Bank who are ready to disclose, they have till 28th Sept to do so as well.ooooooooohhhhhhhhh could be exciting

Comment

• Once I've woken up and my brain is in 1st gear, I'll put a link to the info. It was Hull, I think.

Kettle first, thinking later.
      My Blog
      http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• And Enaid, 1st step taken with Pepsi. She'll be in the paper on Saturday. I'm almost hoping nobody phones about her.
        My Blog

Comment

• 2nd cup of coffee coming up, then I am heading up for a bath, now I can lift my achy arm up I can actually get myself in and out of the bath and wash my hair.

I need this bath, I stink!

Nosy moment...Lugger, who is Pepsi? why is she in the paper?

Comment

• Pepsi is Luggers horse, I am surmising she is going in the paper as up for loan, but she may be for sale. Either way Lugger knows it's best for her even if not for him!!!!!!!!!
            There is a link up about Yorkshire bank Lugger you were up too late :rolleyes:

Comment

• Okey dokey, probably wont be on as much today, I Actually HAVE to do some work today, deadlines and all that crap.

Anyway Ive posted a couple of funnies to keep you amused.

PKea

Comment

• WELL WELL WELL, HAPPY THURSDAY OH PEOPLE OF BANK CHARGE RECLAIMING REPUTE, LOL LOL LOL XXXXXXXXXXX

And yes I have ordered my holiday spends, online, being delivered tomorrow, so jollies are just a just a smidge away, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, counting down. xxxxxxxxxxx
                Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1
                A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• tOO LATE AS USUAL. oH, WELL.

Up for sale, yes. With a bit about kind, knowledgable home with other horses more important than price.

Not enough room to put loan considered. But maybe I can pick and choose what happens.
                  My Blog

Comment

• Keep me informed Lugger, but no making me cry ok

Comment

• OOOOOOOOoooooooooo no lugger. How can you bear to let im go............ or her. Sorry is Pepsi a he or a she..........???

And does it come with free rum...................... lol xxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• morning peeps
                        piddling down with rain here thismorning (what a suprise lol) got a ton of washing i need to get dry, but the coffee pot is on, so it's all good
                        how is everyone on this happy thursday?

Comment

• Another gloriously dull dark piddly yak pants day...................... has looked like darkest autumn here for over a month now............... Gawd Im getting sunshine withdrawal symptoms................ aghghghggh. xxxxx somebody gimmeeee a sunlamp. xx

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Lol fendy hun, don't worry you got 3 weeks of sun, sand, good food and booze coming up. It's the rest of us that will be suffering from sun withdrawl, you might have to take a pic or two....... in case the rest of us forget what the sun looks like LOL

Comment

• Ooooh guaranteed. Will post a couple of holiday pics when I get back................ so long as I get back one pieces, and the plane doesnt crash. OMG............. I so hate flying................. OMG. Trying desperately hard not to think about it...................... I hate flying............. Oh and did I happen to mention.

I HATE FLYING...................

AGHGHGHGGHGHG !!!!

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Awww Fendy.... I'd feel sorry for you if that ole plane was'nt taking you somewhere so nice
                                Take a sickness pill..... and lot's of boiled sweeties to stop yer ears popping, a good book and you'll be fine

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X