• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very good

Comment

• loha everyone
      and welcome back from the grave that is rhyl
      I gave up trying to read the 60+ pages that have happened since I went on holiday. Gawd can you lot natter
      What' I Missed?
      anything of interest (well I did notice that WendyFendyBendy aint manchestering on 11th - oh well!)
      Will have to go and unflood the pool and get rid of the weeds in the allotmenty bit of the garden - before getting ready for joyful work tomorrow

Comment

• Hi Kev,
        Back safe and sound then, there has been a couple of wins too, you will see them when you have a look, there is a clue WIN by the header.
        A few of us have gone a pineapple colour as well, due to joining the vip's.

Comment

• Does Rhyl still exist???????????????

Comment

• Havent been to Rhyl for years and years. went to a caravan park there when I was a wee young thing

Comment

• I passed a building site beside the sea called Rhyl, once. Is that the place you mean?

I think it was closed.
              My Blog
              http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• yeah
                thats the one
                Full of caravans and more caravans and a scattering of Mancs & liverpudlians!
                Thank god for smoking bans - all the pubs and clubs were lovely (most smelt like jif!) and the kids could run around and try and kill themselves!
                The main thing about the holiday was a) Free b) free c) free d) free and me being completely skint - e) free
                btw why are banks so sodding stupid (see my lloyds thread for more info!) my neighbour has just got his first letter (LBA) and its exactly the same as mine!

Comment

• There are some lovely places outside Rhyl in fact i think some of North Wales is stunning

Comment

• Teachers I need YOUR help for a change, how do i insert a word document I saved onto the page of a reply?

Comment

• oh nattie you really dont want me to answer that do you

Comment

• Is it Open Day, or have you all been told to bring a relative or friend? pmsl
                        lots of guests?

Comment

• Its open day Enaid

Comment

• good! what time is the bar open?

Comment

• I'm abstaining from the bar for a while, spent a night on the rumncoke on friday........and all day yesterday paying for my mistake pmsl.

Comment

• What pray tell is up with rumncoke? and why ave you p****d your self doing it? I find it very relaxing and thraputic me self lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X