• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are wicked Veilside, wicked I tell ya................. PMSL, ok, im laughing only cos it was dead and wouldnt have felt a thing. Thats the only reason Im laughing. Got it. Mistie you are exactly like a little elfin girl. You sooooooooo look like your avatar. Tanz, hes just a nutty gurner, lol lol lol lol,great morphed piccy though, Kevboy is lovely, so that just leave, um um um

Archer
    Hedgey
    Enaid.

Um............................ noticeable by their silence me thinks. Come on, weve all been brave enough, our ugly mugs and all, so why not yeez guys. Fendy xxxxxx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Enaid, u still loitering. Go get your flippin housework done hun. Your other half will starting talking about ya to the neighbours next, lol lol lol, pmsl. xxxx
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• LOL
        well i made a bit of a mistake with my mass bunnie grave!!!
        we did'nt dig it deep enough, once all 7 were in they were all covered but not deep enough....... next doors bl**dy dog kept jumping the fence and trying to dig em up!!!!! I had to plant mint over it in the end to stop him! it's a 6 foot fence aswell, them huskies can jump!!

Comment

• Originally posted by veilside01702 View Post
          I remember when my rabbit died....
          I was upset so my friends decided to have full formal funeral...
          Music, etc....one friend dug hole in garden about 3 ft deep....
          But got the length and width wrong....
          So we get to the hole...and they folded rabbit in half...
          the cracking noise has haunted me for years....lol
          Sorry but I don't know if I should be laughing at that.................

Comment

• But PMSL

Comment

• Originally posted by Fendyweather View Post
              Enaid, u still loitering. Go get your flippin housework done hun. Your other half will starting talking about ya to the neighbours next, lol lol lol, pmsl. xxxx
              I am, I have to keep bobbing in, I will never catch up later on. If i just do a room at a time and bob in here i will be ok
              The photographer had a bit of a problem with my photo, I am sorry to say, he said it will be at least 2 weeks to airbrush it enough to put it on public display. I am going with the expert on this, so you will just have to bl**dy well wait. :rolleyes:

Comment

• yep Tanz.....I am sitting here giggling as I write....lol
                The same friend pete is always doing things wrong...
                He jokingly pretended to squirt detox antibac spray in his mouth....
                But accidentally pulled the trigger.....lol
                Bearing in mind he is 6ft 2, shaved head, built like a tank....
                And he stood there....tongue out....waving his arms.....running on the spot...and going "ergh eeyyy kungue icchhh dinging!'.....lol
                We all just fell on the floor in fits......lol
                His nick name is La La.....lol

Comment

• hey enaid.....I know a good car sprayer who will only take a day to do a car....
                  So your picture will probably only take 30 minutes or so.....lol

Comment

• I am currently writing a book on my life so far.....
                    So you may all be in it...lol

Comment

• I am actually writing this.....
                      I started a year ago and put it on hold.....
                      But finding it fun with all the stupid things I keep remembering doing....
                      Also will help my kids understand what I was like as a person and not just a dad....
                      lol....
                      I gotta get someone pregnant yet....but hey....these things take planning and time....lol

Comment

• awww damn! i missed mistie tanz and kevboy's pics!!!! what a pain in the butt! i could do with some cheering up!!

Comment

• go see wendy then

Comment

• What's up young archer....??
                            You ok??
                            why do you need cheering up??
                            I tried to get everyone laughing with my rabbits tale.....lol
                            But only had a few giggles....lol

Comment

• well you in for a treat then archer......
                              Pearls of Wisdom.

Be true to yourself and be strong.
                              Be happy with whatever life has dealt you.
                              You can never have too many friends... or too many shoes.

Comment

• I gotta go and get a special delivery letter from post office....
                                Never know it maybe my cheque....not holding breath.....lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X