• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love a good gadget.

I have five remotes for TV stuff (TV, Sky, DVD, Surround sound and PS2)

I also have four mobiles (Don't ask! I only use 2 of them, one for work and one for home)

Plus various other bits and bobs.

Matt

Comment

• LOL half the battle is finding the right one, he's allways losing the damn things, I usually find em stuffed down the back of the couch, or under it on the floor, cat has a facination for one of em..... frquently find that one in his basket LOL

Comment

• eBay.co.uk: ONE FOR ALL KAM8C - Kameleon 8 Way TV Remote (item 220121931482 end time 24-Jun-07 15:29:50 BST)

Thats what he needs!

It's on my list of things to buy

Matt

Comment

• Four mobiles Matt? But you only have two ears. Why? Unless you have four ears. OMG I FOUND MATT FIRST. I feel a circus act coming on. Can i be your agent.

Comment

• Four mobiles Matt? But you only have two ears. Why? Unless you have four ears. OMG I FOUND MATT FIRST. I feel a circus act coming on. Can i be your agent.

Comment

• (Don't ask! I only use 2 of them, one for work and one for home)
              By home I mean personal.

tsk tsk.. you must read the entire post

Matt

Comment

• Sorry got carried away saw $ signs

RLJ

Comment

• I gotta good replacement for the remote batteries.....
                  I got a lodger........lol
                  He was named official Tea Biatch......lol
                  And he is thin enough to be mistaken for a 'AAA' battery......lol
                  Just makes me cringe when he brings his boyfriends back for......eeuurrrghhhh....
                  lol.....

Comment

• Too much information veil

Comment

• lol......
                      think of me.......lol
                      I gotta listen too it all night long......
                      I guess you don't know.....I don't sleep at night due to illness.....lol
                      and his bedroom is above the lounge.....
                      eeeuuuuugggghhhhh.......Sorry feeling sick again.....lol

Comment

• BTW.....does anyone know what mistie looks like??

Comment

• MATTY, think you will fine they are my bits and bobs, they dont need battieries.....i want them back

OH and hi russ

Comment

• I've already said I'd post them back to you.

Matt

Comment

• lol u lot ur all insane!! but flipping funny though

Comment

• oh archer.....you want to see us in chat on full flow...not for the faint hearted

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X