• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
    I won't if he is older and uglier than me I'll wet meself!!!!!!!!!
    GAWD Di,

I am the atique of the forum, of course I am going to be older uglier than you. How couldn't I be? Now get your most recent picture on here, That was taken at my twin 21st on April 29th this year.

Best wishes,
    Hod..Liam...
    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• is that a typo she bloke did you mean shy? PMSL
      You look a bit like that tennis player, oooh whats his name, not Arther Ash the other one Macinrow.
      Fair play to the BETTER HALF eating on the way out that's what you have to do when your other half won't but you a meal, I know.

Comment

• Aaaaaaw Hod. Such a distinguished smart guy. Aaaaaaaaaaaaw, its a lovely piccy, really it is................. Very James Bond, ish........... Love the suit......... Lol Lol xxxx soooooooooooooo classy............. top classy dude...............xxxx
        Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
        Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
        Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
        Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
        Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
        Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
        Natwest round 2
        Abbey Round 2
        Yorkshire Bank round 1
        A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Ok guys i am waiting for My Benidorm piccies i don't take my own cause I can neither use a camera or i lose a camera, so i get a copy of everyone elses and usually freeadded bonus. that will be my most recent, as soon as i get a DECENT one I'll post it promise

Comment

• could this be Wendy Feathers?
            Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tempty View Post
              seeing as how I know what some of you look like now, thought I'd introduce myself

me back when i was a working girl.... last year
              Working girl, eh? You look a lot smarter than the working girls that ply their trade down the harbour in Aberdeen.
              My Blog
              http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by LuggerBugs View Post
                Working girl, eh? You look a lot smarter than the working girls that ply their trade down the harbour in Aberdeen.
                And how would you know yer filthy beggar!!!!

Comment

• It's hard to miss them when you're heading back to the boat after a few wets down the town. Although I'm at a loss as to what they mean by, looking for business? Not really. I don't even read the Financial Times, that's how not interested in business I am.
                  My Blog
                  http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Lol................... you're a buggerlugs, not a luggerbugs!!!

Comment

• oh my god this picture thing is getting funnier......lol
                      Happyolddog looks normal.....I was expecting a one eyed pirate.....lol
                      I will post a pic of me later......after the watershed.....lol
                      What does hedgey look like??????

Comment

• Hedgeys gorgeous I bet. Something like Andrea Corrrrrrr of the Corrrsssss so I hear, Lol Lol Lol xxxxx Im betting a tenner on that one. Bet shes a beaut.............. Fendy xxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• You'll fall off your pooter chair when you see me black teeth, patch on one eye............. and hairy warts all over me mush won't ya!!!!!!!

If I can work out how to do the teccie stuff that you lot do.............. I'll post me scary mug on here tomorrow!!!!

Comment

• Yes Hod that is me. Thats more recent though. That was taken last year about September time. I look just the same except I have lightened my hair somewhat, so its kind of a dark blonde colour now, BUT YES, THAT IS WENDY FEATHER.................... ME, IN THE FLESH.................... I SMILE A LOT, COS IM A HAPPY PERSON......................... believe it or not, Lol Lol Lol xxxxx

Veilside, ur turn, and Enaid, you dont escape that one hun. Fendy xxxx

Weve shown you ours, now your turn to show us yours, lol lol lol xxxx PMSL. This is sooooooooo funny.

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• I put me wedding photo somewhere it's that bl**dy old, it's got lost, not in the house in the computor PMSL ROFL can't move . Don't know where it;'s gone

Comment

• Humph, excuses again........... lol. Enaid, concentrate on the fliippin job in hand hun. Lol Lol xxxxxxxxxxx stop taking sneaky sips of ya rum.......................

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X