• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooooh Delta, really. Wow. What as in text chat, um, can I say this, um, guys wanting to chat dirty to gals n stuff, lol lol lol xxxxx or text chat as in friendship, lol lol lol xxx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Um well sort of all things really, some of them are rude and some of them quiet clean, it can be strange going from one to another! And one of the services involves pics.....and the 'customers' can send pics in.....can be scary lol

Comment

• Lol Lol Lol. Wow Delta, thats so incredibly funny, amazing, and fantastic. I bet is a laugh a minute. Do you have to talk rude to them or just moderate them, lol lol lol xxxxx

You have just made me laugh uncontrollably. Lol Lol. I knew jobs like that existed, but never knew anybody who actually did em. Lol Lol Lol. I would spend my entire day in stitches.............xxxx

Ooooh yeah Mr. Perv, (whilst washing up or cleaning the loo no doubt), lol lol lol

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
        Natwest round 2
        Abbey Round 2
        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Delta do you get any requests for a

BLITZKREIG.

Lol Lol Lol. See thread in stags pants. Lol Lol Lol. Its Natties thread on Nutwest where he called it a Blitzkreig. I didnt know what it mean. I sure do now though, Lol Lol Lol xxxx

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Well I must admit that I have never been asked for that, but each day brings something new, and yes I do have to talk rude, but as I said its done by text so its a lot easier to type it than say it, escpecially when the giggles set in

Comment

• Delta you star. This is soooooooooooo funny, and if it pays the bills hun, then no problem, Lol Lol Lol Lol xxxx Its just words..............xxx Gawd I bet you hear some stuff, Lol Lol. Oh to be a pixel on the screen of Deltas phone, lol lol lol xx

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• LOL LOL LOL

owwwww laughing hurts! but damn good therapy
                Delta I admire you for being able to do it, I don't think I'd even be able to type (or text) for fit's of the giggles as fendy says .... you must hear some stuff Lol good for you though hun, keeps the hounds from your door and get's those bills paid

Comment

• Exactly, my fingers wouldnt work for laughing. xx

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• I'd be terrified I'd get writters block!!!! have the giggles so bad I could'nt think of anything to say LOL,

Lot's of jilly cooper books lying around for those moments when insperation is needed pmsl

Comment

• I worked that hard yesterday I was getting rsi in my fingers lol

Comment

• Lol Lol Lol Lol. Yep lots and lots of Jilly Coopers required for that job. Flight simulators, chatting to pervs, lol lol lol lol.

I gotta ask this, Im sorry, but I gotta,

How can I say this. Im sooooooooo intrigued.........

DO THEY, ERM ERM ERM YOU KNOW, FINISH THE JOB IN HAND WHILST ONLINE TO YA,

????

xxxx

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• LOL LOL LOL fendy post LOL LOL

oooo owwwww gotta stop this laughing!! makes my neck hurt!!!

Comment

• Soz Tempty, but I had to ask. Normally thats the kind of thing Hedge would dare to ask, but not me, but Im utterly intrigued by it. I mean what would the guy type to let you know hes erm erm erm hit his targets. Lol Lol xxxx

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• LOL don't appologise! I haven't laughed this much for day's
                              good therapy, even if it does hurt

Comment

• 12,23 and just outta me pit..........

Good day folks
                                Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X