• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fendyweather View Post
    Yeee gads woman. No red bull. Will make ya funny in the head. Sleep is natures way of healing ya. Let it do its work. Sleep is good when youve been through whats just happened to ya. Go with it. Sleep as much as ya need to hun. Its a healing process. Fendy xxx
    LOl fendy I think it's a bit late for that!...... I'm allready funny in the head pmsl But ok I'll be good..... no red bull for me, just scuse me if I go quiet from time to time LOL

Comment

• veilside, pleased to welcome a new comrade aboard. Just so you know, i defected here because i was asked to come here and know that the people here are trustworthy and more importantly knowledgeable on the legal side of things. We have a great team and it will be good to tell everyone about the beagles site. A place for frolicking, blogging your claim and a place to meet and laugh with everyone.

I win-------ooops wrong thread!!

Comment

• Below your usernames is such things as kitten, junior member and senior member. Is this a referance to your ages.........noting that I am a happy old dog below my username..........Helloooooooo

Best wishes,
        Hod..Liam...
        Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• just spotted that one HOD, i am at least not a kitten, phew

Comment

• But Nattie what is the dictionary referance of the word member? is it a member of the forum or is it in referance to somthing rather different???

Sorry couldn't help putting that in!

Best wishes,
            Hod..Liam..

Comment

• awwww but i like being a kitty
              aswell as a jack russel it would seem LOL

Comment

• Flippin eck, Im a border collie. why one of them I wonder. But much better than a kitty. Not fond of kitty dirty cats, Lol Lol xxx
                Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1
                A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• awwwww but i lub my kitty cats! they not dirty, well maybe the old fart has the odd mishap but he's 19 so gotta forgive him

Comment

• you are also a senior member, you see higher status that your truly, i am off to sulk somewhere!!

Comment

• Right off to drive little boy over to meet his Dad in Bradford. Dad already left early this morning to go an audit a pub in Bradford for somebody coming out of it today, so he was a bit manic. Him and little boy need to get their hair cut on account of its getting a bit out of control. So on account of he is very particular on who does his hair (hubby that is), been going to same hair salon for 20 years, lol lol lol, cos they know how to do his mullet just right apparently, lol lol, so to save him driving back home, Im off to take little boy over there to meet him, and thus have a nice free easy afternoon whilst they do what boys do. Hair cut, CD shop, browse the PS3 games section in Virgin or HMV and then little boy drags hubby into his favourite shop. Waterstones. I swear he would stay in that shop all day if I let him. Gets comfy in the kiddy corner with his little stool, and sits there reading books for hours. Not happy unless we come home with one, so hubby on book buying duty today for him. Back in an hour peeps, its a 45 minute round trip. Lol. xxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Lol Lol Lol PMSL at temptys post. Lol Lol Lol xxxx

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Nattie no sulking on this forum. We got enough of that over the road, Lol xxx

I will stroke your ego.

On account of you are way more knowledgeable on the claiming front than I could ever be then you are way more qualified than me. My claim to fame is I TALK A LOT AND I TYPE QUICK. END OF. XXXXX LOL XXXXX

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• see you later fendy
                            think I'm gonna go an have another soak in the ole bath tub! i have one of those bubble spa thingy's....... been a god send that has

Comment

• Originally posted by Fendyweather View Post
                              Nattie no sulking on this forum. We got enough of that over the road, Lol xxx

I will stroke your ego.

On account of you are way more knowledgeable on the claiming front than I could ever be then you are way more qualified than me. My claim to fame is I TALK A LOT AND I TYPE QUICK. END OF. XXXXX LOL XXXXX
                              Does Ego = Member

Comment

• sorry I will go and walk in the rain

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X