• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very productive....cleaned kitchen top to bottom, made cutlery draw dividers from wood, cleaned lounge and worked on the garden.......lol
    I usually get told T B***h when my other half walks in from work.....lol

Comment

• Evenin' Gang!!!!!!!!!!!! Xxxxx

Comment

• eve hedgey.....you drunk as a skunk???

Comment

• Originally posted by veilside01702 View Post
          Very productive....cleaned kitchen top to bottom, made cutlery draw dividers from wood, cleaned lounge and worked on the garden.......lol
          I usually get told T B***h when my other half walks in from work.....lol
          Oooooooh veilside............. we've got a bit of role reversal goin' on here hun!!! Can you have a word with me hubby......... let him know how it's supposed to be done!!!!!!!!!

Good on yer mate............... man after me own heart!!!! (doesn't include the bugger I'm married to either!!!!!!!!!!!)

Comment

• Originally posted by veilside01702 View Post
            eve hedgey.....you drunk as a skunk???
            Fissed as a part mate!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Anyways, one of me fave chick flicks in on in a mo........ slidin' doors (love the thought of the happy endin' if you know what I mean) so's loggin' off in a mo!!! Have fun in the wine cellar guys............ and don't be drinkin' as much as what I've been and gawn and done if you knows what I mean!!!

Took me ages to say that - oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxx

Comment

• We watching joseph........Local guy LEE is in last 2.......
                Got me finger on redial.......lol
                Get voting guys........LEE.......lol

Comment

• no sign of our fendy tonight then!!
                  hope she has'nt locked herself in her wine cellar

Comment

• I'm stuffed full of pizza, got me a glass of ribeana (sadly not the alcafrolic kind) fingers ready for a night of posting.........an everybody's gone to sleep zzzzz LOL

Comment

• Ho hum, better have me a looksee at the ole DVD collection! see if I can find anything semi interesting to watch....... not much on telly that for sure

Comment

• or of course I could be really sad and sit here having a very one sided converstaion till someone (anyone???) butt's in

Comment

• well I must say "what a bunch of lightweights we have in tonight"

But a smiley bunch, I guess!

Best wishes,
                          Hod.....
                          Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• I'm good at talking rubbish, fluent in it you could say

Comment

• Aha, There is life after all

Hellloooooooooooo happyoledog

Comment

• Hellooooooooo Tempty.........
                                Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X