• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

What's the story behind your username?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's the story behind your username?

i got bitten by a hamster whilst trying to think of a name for a game character
    Bought some tablets today to build my strength up .. cant get the bloody lid off.

Comment

my handli is from my days of live role pland means wise or kind advisor . sedu is afaik old norse for kind or wise and raed is anglo saxon for advised or advisor.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitiara View Post
        Kitiara is taken from my favourite book series - Dragonlance, by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman, great books and although Kitiara is basically evil, I would like to think I am tough like her when necessary (especially when confronted by baliffs etc) lol
        Yeh big W&H fan myself (love Caramon myself) and have read the whole death gate saga too my personal reccomendation to you!!!

Comment

My ultimate numberplate A1HAM (merged name/surname), also I love ham and other honorable pork products.

Comment

ODC Not Ordinary Decent Criminal as some may have thought but Ordinary Decent Customer who was treated like $hite by the scum that are DCAs. Still have to than Crimolowells et al for all their help in making me stronger and saving me tens of thousands of pounds

Comment

I have an exotic 'foreign' name which begins with the letter 'Z'. It's something of a handicap, as it seems to present a baffling pronunciation problem for most folk!
              There's a common assumption that my name ought to begin with the similar-sounding, and far more Euro-centric, 'S' ... so invariably whenever anyone attempts to write my name I have to correct them by saying "It starts with a Zed". And having uttered this correction so many times, I gradually became known, amongst friends and colleagues, as “Zed” ... and I’ve been Zed for a heck of a long time now!

Comment

A combination of various factors: I like flowers and was known as "Flowerpower" on another forum, however, that name got quite badly discredited , so I decided to sign up under a different name, but keeping the initials "FP" as well as the flower connection. Flaming parrot is actually a tulip variety, not a bird, and I've got some coming up in my front garden. But there's also a bit of the parrot in me (as in bird ). I was also 'flaming' (as in fuming :mad2: :mad2: :mad2 on the day I joined, so Flaming Parrot it was!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X