• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

SITE UPGRADE - Glitches? Report in here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SITE UPGRADE - Glitches? Report in here!

exactly, whats better, learning a slightly different layout or being confused by a load of primative spammers
    sigpic

Comment

Has looked everywhere for the new site instruction book, not that I was going to read it.................. I have a chair with a wonky leg :tinysmile_grin_t:
      If Knowledge is Power . . . . . . .Then I Could Easily Light an L.E.D

Comment

I would offer to lend you mine CD, but last time I read a manual they still came in books not on a disk
        Last edited by emdee1980; 3rd May 2012, 20:57:PM. Reason: too much use of CD
        sigpic

Comment

Okidoki lol in this reply box we have quite a few things we can use to help us post, if anyone has the time or the inclination maybe you could talk through each one briefly and give instructions how they can be used. I think this will be very helpful if made a stickie or put somewhere people easily find it as often people don't know how to quote, or put up attachments or do links.
          Thanks in advance .
          Enaid xx

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
            Okidoki lol in this reply box we have quite a few things we can use to help us post, if anyone has the time or the inclination maybe you could talk through each one briefly and give instructions how they can be used. I think this will be very helpful if made a stickie or put somewhere people easily find it as often people don't know how to quote, or put up attachments or do links.
            Thanks in advance .
            Enaid xx
            try clicking on FAQ at top btw

Comment

Don't think it covers them all tbh

Comment

Can't log in via phone at all-after clearing cookies

Chatbox posting hit & miss--ok sometimes--database errors other times (on firefox)

Comment

Good morning Folks.

Great site and great lay out, well done.

When first signing in, on the front page before getting on here, it says I do not have assess to this page etc, so I take it this is one of those glitches due to changes at the moment?

Cheers x

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                    Good morning Folks.

Great site and great lay out, well done.

When first signing in, on the front page before getting on here, it says I do not have assess to this page etc, so I take it this is one of those glitches due to changes at the moment?

Cheers x

Same here

It's looking really good though, well done to all.

Comment

Yep, we are getting lots of these reports. Tuttsi can't log in at all....yet is showing as online to us!
                      Big list sent to Host to resolve hopefully.

Cel x
                      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Yep, we are getting lots of these reports. Tuttsi can't log in at all....yet is showing as online to us!
                        Big list sent to Host to resolve hopefully.

Cel x
                        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

For anyone having problems logging in, if you get the message saying you don't have access, at the bottom right hand corner you will see 'Log out' and 'home' if you click on home you'll get access to the site.

Well that works for me so worth a try.

Comment

Also having trouble logging in

Comment

Hi All,

Much better upgrade than another site I could think of. I have the same problem on the front page as discussed.

Separately every post is now 'centre' aligned rather than 'left' aligned which makes reading a bit leery to my taste.

Dad

Comment

I've had to log out then log in again when trying to log on. Usually works on the second attempt.
                                Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X