• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

DEAL - Chelmsford County Court Monday 16th March 15 - won

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DEAL - Chelmsford County Court Monday 16th March 15 - won

Well done xx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Sorry to continue this saga - but, I followed M1's advice on writing to the court asking for costs etc (as per his letter above). The below is by referal of the District Judge.
      Today I recd a letter from the court saying :-
      " The defendant must make a formal application on N244 and pay the appropriate fee, whereupon the matter can be listed on notice with a time estimate of 20 minutes".
      Should i go down this path or just let it all go ? If I go ahead with claim, how much do I have to pay and what would be my chances of winning ??
      Oldsxman

Comment

Personally I'd just let it go, sometimes its worth a go with a letter, sometimes the judge agrees with you and sometimes they don't. For the amount you'd be asking for in costs I don't think it is worth an application (£155) and the associated stresses of a potential hearing. That's just my opinion tho, it really depends how strongly you feel.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I have to be honest and say that was my first thought.
          You have been right with all your previous advice, so once again i will take it now .... matter closed.
          Thank you once again for your patience and help.
          best of luck to you all
          Oldsxman aka len

Comment

I'd agree that an app is not worth the risk.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X