• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help with Popla appeal - WON

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help with Popla appeal

Hi M1, thanks for that, I was not sure what I was actually suppose to do - as there is no direction given within the email I received - no reference to what happens next or process clarification. I will put the arguments above as well as some additional ones to Popla and see what happens.

Again many thanks for your help both of you.

Comment

You don't HAVE TO do anything but it's always better to not let them away with bullshit as someone might believe it one day.

M1

Comment

Finally received Popla decision...I won...whoop hoooo...thank you so much for all your help and support M1...I will post the decision details tomorrow.

Thank you again xx

Comment

Congrats Kimcatz xx
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X