• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Penalty points - speeding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Penalty points - speeding

I found this which indicates that authorities do not want you to know the legal loopholes if you are caught speeding as that would really have an impact on the cash they make from us, im talking about the everyday motorist who only want to go back and forth to work, i do not however encourage speeding. Notice how clever they are for their excuse for banning it.

http://money.aol.co.uk/2012/03/28/sp...6pLid%3D102879

Comment

Re: Penalty points - speeding

I agree that some traffic fines are just another tax payable to the government but how else do we enforce the laws if there was no punishent monetary or other where would we be speed cameras IMHO in most cases are placed in the stupidest places just to catch people not paying full attention remember they do stand out fixed ones being a bright yellow so its in our interests to be alert as for loopholes there are many but most require a legal bod to come up with the goods not cheap and probably beyond the pocketof most
      I know some who have exploited them for most people its not the fine that matters but the points these can cost a lot more if there is a better way to enfoce traffic laws lets debate that in the meantime everone who is caught speeding using a mobile phone etc.knows the penaly it might me mine or your turn next lets hope not

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X