• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help - this making me feel Suicidal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning - You have received a list of transactions but not showing the monetary amounts? No that is not sufficient to evidence payments made in 2015, it only serves to confuse things further. You will need to ask Mortimer Clarke/Cabot to properly evidence these payments.
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

How paid account paid from. By whom. Amount bank used dates etc. Ask all these

Comment

Phantom payments come to mind

Comment

Yes , thanks everyone , I will ask. Does seem like phantom payments but would they really stoop that low ? I felt it strange that the letter was supposedly from Vanquis with just my name on it and no address and was sent to me by Mortimer Clarke’s. These people really are a piece of work. I will contact them asking how the money was paid and by who and amounts. All seems fishy. Thanks so much for your advice. You guys keep me sane. Keep safe everyone and try and have a good weekend.

Comment

Have you asked them for a SAR? And yes phantom payments are a regular occurrence with these companies - some are worse than others. When challenged and they magically disappear they try to blame computer errors - what they forget is that someone had to input it in first place, usually known as GIGO - garbage in, garbage out.

Comment

Originally posted by ploddertom View Post
              Have you asked them for a SAR? And yes phantom payments are a regular occurrence with these companies - some are worse than others. When challenged and they magically disappear they try to blame computer errors - what they forget is that someone had to input it in first place, usually known as GIGO - garbage in, garbage out.
              Thanks I am drafting a letter for them now. Should I wait until I hear further from them and then go on the attack ? What’s a SAR ?

Comment

I would serve a SAR - Subject Access Requesthttps://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters...-of-your-data/ - on both Mortimer Clark & Cabot to include copies of any and all information including phone calls. It doesn't cost you anything & they have 30 days to respond.

I would head your request with an additional heading that says something similar to:
                Please Note: I do not acknowledge any debt owed to you or any other Company you may represent

Post it a post office and ask for a free Certificate of Posting

Comment

Now I’ve received an income expenditure form. Should I fill it in ? I am
                  getting really annoyed as they are yet to explain phantom payments. They cherry pick what they want to respond to. I feel like ignoring them and telling them
                  to go to hell.

Comment

Ignore you do not have to fil it in. Do not encourage them by contacting them yet did you get the SAR

Comment

No I didn’t get SAR. I haven’t replied yet. Got another letter today requesting I contact them within next 21 days. I just want to ignore them but im
                      worried they will send someone to my home. I wish they would just leave me alone. I’m so stressed out with family and health issues .

Comment

They have no powers, if and ever a big If somebody ( hopeful commission agent no powers) arrive shut the door they will only leave a begging card to contact some office. nothing to worry about,, SAR is good it will not involve any idiot coming to door = it is a legal request

Comment

Thanks so much I’ll do that. I really appreciate your help.
                          Last edited by Sunnytime; 26th August 2020, 15:32:PM.

Comment

I contacted Mortimer Clarke asking for the SAR but they have completely ignored me. Today I have received the following letter from them . No one has called personally at my home. I haven’t been out for months . I think this letter a a fake from them and another try on. What do you think ? What do I do now ?
                            Attached Files

Comment

have you missed a court form N1? as this is from the courts ?? @
                              @PLODDERTOM

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                                have you missed a court form N1? as this is from the courts ?? @ -
                                @PLODDERTOM
                                I'd be surprised if it was to serve the N1 - more likely for a demand for questioning. Only way to find out is to agree to let them serve it. Certainly do not think it is fake. Make sure the address the Bailiff has is correct.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X