• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

letter before action reply,MORTIMER CLARKE, CABOT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• letter before action reply,MORTIMER CLARKE, CABOT

letter before action reply,MORTIMER CLARKE, CABOT

Today, 20:14:PM
    hi guys just filling in PAP form (REPLY TO MORTIMER CLARKE, LBA)
    AM I ASKING TO MUCH FROM MORTIMER CLARKE, DOES IT NEED TWEAKING any advice welcome i need to get this post on monday 17 decemer 2018 so they have it before xmas.. should i send it normal post or get them to sign ? recorded delivery
    (should I hold off asking for credit agreement at this stage, also can I ask for deed of assignment
    PAP......pre action protocol section 4 .. BOX I.
    Box I asks what information I need. I AM ASKING FOR;-..........................
    A copy of the written contract for the debt;
    A full statement of account, including details of all interest and charges included on the outstanding balance of the debt, explaining how they have been calculated, and any payments already made toward the debt; a calculation of the interest claimed; the annual or daily rate of interest; a description of the nature and amount of any administrative charges included in the debt;
    A copy of the notice of assignment of the debt; A copy of Deed of assignment;
    A copy of the Default notice; A copy of the termination notice, A true copy of original Credit agreement;
    A copy of terms and conditions that applied to account on inception ;A copy of all transactions relating to account and transaction details between default/termination and assignment to show how the account came to be calculated to the amount stated.
    .................................................. ..................................
    MANY THANKS.unlucky jim
    Tags: None

this relates to HSBC m and s bank, loan debt, assigned to CABOT

Comment

send CCA1974 with a £1.00 to owners for starters CCA Request

Pre-Action Letters

Comment

On letter from cabot , it states.... original creditor HSBC
        Regarding; M&S Bank-unsecured loan
        Current Creditor; CABOT FINANCIAL UK LTD

DO I SEND..... CCA1974 TO CABOT FINANCIAL UK LTD or HSBC or M&S BANK

Comment

new owner Cabot

Comment

Note - Overdraft early ones no CCA1974

Comment

THANKS, its a loan not overdraft, don`t suppose any one has address for CABOT FINANCIAL UK LTD, shall i send CCA REQUEST to their registered office

Comment

1 Kings Hill Ave, Kings Hill, West Malling ME19 4UA, UK

Comment

Many thanks for info, do you think my PAP REPLY needs tweaking

Comment

I am afraid you are asking for too much at this time, have you read the instructions,, as if they issue a court form then the time to request the listed item only in the court form, read threads and digest, as you do not want to give them plenty of time to supply anything at this stage.

Amethyst

Comment

i need to keep it a simple reply then,what would you suggest I ask FOR at this stage,...?

Comment

Amethyst

Comment

shall i just ask for.......

A copy of the written contract for the debt;
                          A full statement of account, including details of all interest and charges included on the outstanding balance of the debt, explaining how they have been calculated, and any payments already made toward the debt; a calculation of the interest claimed; the annual or daily rate of interest; a description of the nature and amount of any administrative charges included in the debt;
                          A copy of the notice of assignment of the debt;
                          A copy of the Default notice;

Comment

This is a loan isn't it.

Send a CCA request separately to the Debt PAP response form - CCA Request

Send a SAR to the original lender - M&S - M&S Bank, PO Box 10565, 51 Saffron Road, Wigston, LE18 9FT - Subject Access Request Letter

Then Box C - ' I don't know whether I owe this debt'
                            and Box I - request documents/info
                            then as you have said ( cuy down a little and Termination Notice added
                            A copy of the written contract/agreement;
                            A full statement of account, including details of all interest and charges included on the outstanding balance of the debt.
                            A copy of any notice of assignment of the debt;
                            A copy of any Default or Termination notice;
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

yet again, LAST MONTH (SEPT 2020) had new LBA , PRE-ACTION PROTOCAL LETTER from mortimer clark for this loan, asked them for the usual

1. A copy of the written contract/agreement;
                              2 A full statement of account, including details of all interest and charges included on the outstanding balance of the debt.
                              3 A copy of any notice of assignment of the debt;
                              4 A copy of any Default notice

any had a reply todayOCT 2020 ,they sent me 1, 2,and 3

with regards to 4 " copy of default notice " they sent a copy of letter sent to me end of May 2020, with a " TEMPLATE DEFAULT NOTICE"

what the hell is a TEMPLATE DEFAULT NOTICE ??????????

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                              X