• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help needed asap for defence by 7th jan..lowell /lucas credit services

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help needed asap for defence by 7th jan..lowell /lucas credit services

Originally posted by tabitha62 View Post
    All done ive submitted my defence on mcol thank you so much for all your help and patience with me. lol i shall sit back now and await what comes next , and i shall post on here updates
    Even the SAR to EE (T-Mobile)?
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Sar whats that? do i have to do this and when?

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
        Even the SAR to EE (T-Mobile)?
        Do i need to write to them which department is it as they are EE now is it this i just found it on their site

EE Customer Services
        6 Camberwell Way
        Sunderland
        Tyne and Wear
        SR3 3XN
        United Kingdom

Comment

Sar whats that? do i have to do this and when?
          Lol!
          No panic, it doesn't directly affect your defence or any requests made to the Claimant/sols.
          A Subject Access Request is made to the original creditor, T-Mobile (EE), for all the data they hold on you.
          You can then compare that data with anything Lowells &/or their sols send to you.
          http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ur-information
          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
          gets his brain a-going.
          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Hi guys

An update regarding my case with lowell
            After sending a request to lowell solicitors for 2nd request cpr i got this letter from them today im confused as they say they haven't received a formal response to the claim form!! but i have done it all on the mcol site. what do they mean? Also this isnt real proof is it? where are the documents i asked for? i requested full documents not just typed out on a bit of paper.
            Im getting really stressed again now with these muppets, wasting my days trying to sort this out , i cant work or focus . its really peeing me off now .
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Kati; 14th January 2017, 12:03:PM.

Comment

Hi guys

An update regarding my case with lowell
              After sending a request to lowell solicitors for 2nd request cpr i got this letter from them today im confused as they say they haven't received a formal response to the claim form!! but i have done it all on the mcol site. what do they mean? Also this isnt real proof is it? where are the documents i asked for? i requested full documents not just typed out on a bit of paper.
              Im getting really stressed again now with these muppets, wasting my days trying to sort this out , i cant work or focus . its really peeing me off now .
              Hi.

Check List.
              1. Acknowledged Service of Claim? Date?

2. CPR sent to Solicitors? Date.

3 Defence Filed? Date?

nem

Comment

Hi Nem

1. Acknowledged Service of Claim? Date ..... 07/12/2016

2. CPR sent to Solicitors? Date. 07/12/2016 and 2nd cpr as 1st one was so vague ..02/01/2016

3 Defence Filed? Date? 03/01/2017

Comment

Hi Nem

2. CPR sent to Solicitors? Date. 07/12/2016 and 2nd cpr as 1st one was so vague ..02/01/2016

Thanks Tabitha,
                  Loopy Lowell sols probably haven't bothered to check their documents the " trainees" and paralegals they use seem to be pretty useless.

However there would be no harm in checking with the court on Monday just to check every thing is in place.
                  Has the court acknowledged your defence?

nem

Comment

Yes the court has sent me a letter acknowledging my defence.. im really confused as on lowell's solicitor who is cohen cramer letter today
                    they said that on their records that i haven't responded formally to the claim form??? and that i need to do so within 10 days or a county court judgement will be issued against me !

I dont know what else to do now , as they have sent such vague info to me no proper proof as in true documents all i got was typed out letter that isnt proof is it , anyone can type what they want . Im getting so frustrated and having to waste time and energy dealing with this crap from them.. isn't good for my anxiety.
                    Worried whats gonna happen next now as they say its not statued barred also so i feel i have no defence and they could win this case grrrrrrr

Comment

Hi Nem

Ok sounds like CC are pulling another fast one to get you worried, don't let them stick to your guns!!

Did you make the alleged £150.00 payment Tabitha?

nem

Comment

ignore their letter court rules not them! you have proof of sending CPR31.14 etc?> you are finding out the way this so called society/solicitors in the debt collection industry operates, criminal in all respects

Comment

i got this letter from them today im confused as they say they haven't received a formal response to the claim form!! but i have done it all on the mcol site. what do they mean?
                          What's the date on that letter? It's not showing on your upload.

Did you also serve a copy of your Defence on Lowells (that's the normal thing to do).

If you filed your Defence on 3rd January they may not have received their copy until a few days later.

Di

Comment

The date on the letter i received today is 13/01/2017 it wasn't a recorded or signed for either.

Tbh i dont recall paying £150 .as was so long ago, also may i add that they sent me a final statement when i asked for 1st cpr but just had t mobile charges on it and such there were no amounts that i had paid was just early termination fees on 2 t mobile accounts that was all in 1.This bill was dated july 2011.

Where do i stand now , without documents/proof of the whole account , seems there proof they sent for my defence is very vague and set out by themselves and the court will probably believe this. i feel i have nothing solid to go by now.

I done all the defence stuff on mcol i wasn't aware that i had to send lowel a copy of my defence, after all why should i do this , as i haven't seen any of theirs.. Basically ive done it all through the mcol site.
                            Last edited by tabitha62; 14th January 2017, 12:23:PM.

Comment

I cannot seem to log back into mcol with the court letter password? to make changes to my defence??

i have initially logged in with government gateway details as i need to probably add some more info on my defence

Comment

I cannot seem to log back into mcol with the court letter password? to make changes to my defence??

i have initially logged in with government gateway details as i need to probably add some more info on my defence
                                You can't make changes to your original Defence which is probably why you can no longer access MCOL.

If there's a need to file an Amended Defence for any reasons (such as late disclosure of documents or new evidence) then you'll need to make an Application to the court for permission or get the Claimant to consent.

Di

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X