• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow Global Court Action

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arrow Global Court Action

Hi, I sent the letter posted above but in between I have received the court questionairre when I rang the court they told me they had the case as stayed but they had a backlog. Could you please help with the next step to take
    Thank you Coop

Comment

Could anyone please let me know if I should fill the questionairre in or wait for a reply to the letter sent above.
      Thanks in advance

Comment

follow court instructions they count at any stage??? sure others will comment also

Comment

Hi for some reason my posts have not gone on this thread. I rang the court and was told the case was stayed however there was a backlog and they were not completely sure if arrow had been in touch. I sent the template letter put on the thread for me in regards to the case being stayed and the PPI listed not being claimed. I have not received anything else from arrow other than the attachments listed. I have now received. A directions questionaire for allocation to the small claims court. I have until the 15th Feb to send the form back. Could anyone please help with what I do from here.
          Thank you

Comment

[MENTION=1937]nemisis[/MENTION]45

Comment

Originally posted by Coop View Post
              Hi for some reason my posts have not gone on this thread. I rang the court and was told the case was stayed however there was a backlog and they were not completely sure if arrow had been in touch. I sent the template letter put on the thread for me in regards to the case being stayed and the PPI listed not being claimed. I have not received anything else from arrow other than the attachments listed. I have now received. A directions questionaire for allocation to the small claims court. I have until the 15th Feb to send the form back. Could anyone please help with what I do from here.
              Thank you
              Hello Coop,

When did you last check with the court?
              Back log seems to be 5-7 days.
              Fill in the DQ send a copy to the claimants solicitors, and one to the court
              keeping a copy for yourself.
              nem

Comment

Hi Nem I contacted the court just over a week ago. I will ring again tomorrow and get the qustionaire sent off, what would the next step be after sending the court form off.
                Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Coop View Post
                  Hi Nem I contacted the court just over a week ago. I will ring again tomorrow and get the qustionaire sent off, what would the next step be after sending the court form off.
                  Thank you
                  You will receive a copy of the claimants DQ, I suspect they will state they agree to mediation even
                  ( as seen before) they have no intention of going through the mediation process.

nem

Comment

Hi, I have sent the proposed allocation small claims form off today, I rang the court as suggested to find out the status of the claim, I was told that the management of the claim had moved to my local court. I sent a recorded letter as mentioned above on the 2/2/16 to arrow but as yet I still have no reply. Can anyone help with the next action for me to take. I have been ringing my local court all morning but have failed to get through. Any help would be very much appreciated.
                    Thank you

Comment

Hi,

Public access ( in person or by phone) to court offices starts 1000hr or in some cases 1030hrs.
                      No response re the incomplete agreement?

nem

Comment

Hi
                        I have received a copy of the directions questionnaire today from arrow, having sent them a copy of mine. I have still not received any of the paperwork I requested from them on receiving the court summons. In the questionnaire sent by arrow it states they will not be using any written evidence from an expert, they have agreed small claims track. The letter is signed but not sure by who as the details underneath the signature is blocked out. Can anyone help with where I go from here as when the case goes to court I have no documentation from arrow apart from the scanned copies in this thread.
                        any help please
                        Thanks Coop

Comment

Sorry Coop
                          Not my area
                          Maybe [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] can help

Comment

Hi Coop xx

That sounds about normal, nothing to worry about. Once yours and arrows directions questionnaire are both in to court your should receive a court date from the court you selected on your directions questionnaire and that will give you details of when you need to submit evidence and witness statements to the court - that is usually 14 days before the hearing.

No response to that letter about missing terms as yet then?

Sharon
                            xx
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi Amethyst
                              No, I have had no replies to the letters I have sent, other than the documents scanned above.
                              just to let you know I really appreciate all the help everyone on this thread is giving to me
                              Thank you Coop

Comment

Hi I have just contacted the court to enquire about the status of the claim and was informed that the case was in a queue. I was told the next step would be a longer questionnaire sent out and finally a court date. I have not received anything further from arrow in regards to the letters I sent. Do I need to contact them again as I would find it difficult to have a defence without any documentation from them. Any help would be great

thanks Coop

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X