• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Internet Media Experts - staffbenefits.co.uk - NHS Intranet Advertising

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Internet Media Experts - staffbenefits.co.uk - NHS Intranet Advertising

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
    Blimey - does that say that Barclays charged 30% backend for providing the PDQ merchant services ?? That's excessive, surely?
    CMC rips off its customers and bank rips off theirs. So what's new?

Comment

• Re: Internet Media Experts - staffbenefits.co.uk - NHS Intranet Advertising

Such is life it appears... you'd think I'd be used to it by now !
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

• Originally posted by StaffBenefitsLOL View Post
        Re: Internet Media Experts - staffbenefits.co.uk - NHS Intranet Advertising

I've been receiving requests to pay an invoice from their accounts department. Nothing else as of yet. Past it's due date now so hopefully they'll do something - looking forward to biting back with my solicitor and a ridiculous amount of ammo against them.
        I've received an invoice today (my two year 'contract' expired this week - ripped off by £2000)...did you just keep o getting invoices? what's the latest?

Comment

• Had a renewal 'contract' in the post yesterday (my initial two year contract is now finished)...any advice?

Comment

• He's still at it ? Goodness.

You put in writing that you did not want to continue or renew a while back didn't you?

Fancy posting a copy of this 'renewal contract' ? ( I'd guess TS might be interested too )
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

• To be honest, completely ignoring the worthless SOBs is the best course of action. Compile your information, have a brief waiting in the wings, but the likelihood they take anyone to court for anything is so slim it's unreal. I wish I had the time to spend on it and pro-actively take them to court but unfortunately my business comes first and I've got a million and one things going on at the moment - I'll make quick work of them if they do press ahead with any legal action. Lord knows I have enough ammunition now.

Let me know if they do press ahead with anything, the amount of information we have between us would dispatch them quite quickly.

Comment

• And just when you thought it was safe to sleep, we've received a money claim in the post! Still at it, the filthy wastes of life.

Comment

• Grrrr. Can you do a new thread pls with the particulars of claim on and will give you a hand dealing with it.

#staysafestayhome

Comment

• Originally posted by StaffBenefitsLOL View Post
                    And just when you thought it was safe to sleep, we've received a money claim in the post! Still at it, the filthy wastes of life.
                    Should have replied a lot sooner but unfortunately life just... got in the way!

Long-story short (and after a LOT of preparation, research and over 100 pages of documents from us)... their claim against us was dismissed and we were awarded our counter-claim.

Comment

• Good news - I haven't seen any other victims for a while but if you fancy posting the basis of your arguments it might help anyone else who is dealing with the company.

Any movement from TS that you know of ?
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

• Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                        Good news - I haven't seen any other victims for a while but if you fancy posting the basis of your arguments it might help anyone else who is dealing with the company.

Any movement from TS that you know of ?
                        Unfortunately not aware of any movement on that side but I'm keeping my ear to the ground! Once I get a sec I'll put up some of the arguments I used.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                        X