• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Internet Media Experts - staffbenefits.co.uk - NHS Intranet Advertising

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Internet Media Experts - staffbenefits.co.uk - NHS Intranet Advertising

Originally posted by StaffBenefitsLOL View Post
    My solicitor needs some time to look through all of the documents and prepare a letter of advice for me now, which should be arriving early next week. They seem positive.

In addition to the above, I now have in my possession (very grateful to those who are messaging me with information!) an audio recording of a conversation between a StaffBenefits employee and a 'new potential victim' that goes like this: "So, I work for a company called StaffBenefits. We're contracted to the ******NAME OF HOSPITAL****** to run their internal portal systems."

The conversation lasts for over 10 minutes, discusses things like 1 & 2 year contract terms, it even refers to the cost of the service as being from £15/week.
    I have heard that recording too. Unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by Mother View Post
      I have heard that recording too. Unbelievable.
      Yup. I've got a lot more information too.

Comment

Yup. I've got a lot more information too.
        I’m due to pay my next £2000 very soon. Interested to see what happens. Action Fraud are looking into my case at the moment.

Comment

I’m due to pay my next £2000 very soon. Interested to see what happens. Action Fraud are looking into my case at the moment.
          Have they contacted you at all yet regarding the next payment?

Have you had any contact with trading standards yet? In terms of ActionFraud, have they told you're they're actively looking into your case?

Comment

Have they contacted you at all yet regarding the next payment?

Have you had any contact with trading standards yet? In terms of ActionFraud, have they told you're they're actively looking into your case?
            yes they’re investigating it.
            i contacted Staff Benefits and told them not to bother sending my invoice and they said they will send it and take legal action if I don’t pay.
            i asked for a VAT receipt as they charged VAT. Didn’t receive one.

Comment

yes they’re investigating it.
              i contacted Staff Benefits and told them not to bother sending my invoice and they said they will send it and take legal action if I don’t pay.
              i asked for a VAT receipt as they charged VAT. Didn’t receive one.
              I believe they are VAT registered now - found a corresponding VAT number.

Have you spoken to Trading Standards as of yet?

Comment

I believe they are VAT registered now - found a corresponding VAT number.

Have you spoken to Trading Standards as of yet?
                ive not spoken to Trading Standards. Just Action Fraud and HMRC.

Comment

ive not spoken to Trading Standards. Just Action Fraud and HMRC.
                  Do you think it's worth speaking with Trading Standards?

Comment

This is very interesting! I reported my case to action fraud and my local police department phoned me yesterday to take more details and give me a crime reference number

Comment

Originally posted by Andre.hanson View Post
                      This is very interesting! I reported my case to action fraud and my local police department phoned me yesterday to take more details and give me a crime reference number
                      Good to hear. Have you had any contact from OMS / StaffBenefits? What stage are you at in the 'process' with them again?

Comment

No further contact. They just ignore me. I have had the advert running for roughly 4 months. Going to write the letter to give them my twelve months cancellation notice this weekend. It will be interesting if they try to get out of it?

Comment

The last communication with them was in October....I requested a copy of the agreement to transfer our contract from Internet Marketing Experts to Online Marketing Services, I am still waiting for a reply. I will not be paying them for the 2nd year and when the time is right, I will be looking to get my money back for the first year! I cannot understand how this Company is allowed to continue to rip people off, there must be hundreds of reports to Fraud Action Line, it really is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddyandrosie View Post
                            The last communication with them was in October....I requested a copy of the agreement to transfer our contract from Internet Marketing Experts to Online Marketing Services, I am still waiting for a reply. I will not be paying them for the 2nd year and when the time is right, I will be looking to get my money back for the first year! I cannot understand how this Company is allowed to continue to rip people off, there must be hundreds of reports to Fraud Action Line, it really is a joke.
                            Ive not had a response since October either. It’s gone very quiet so I suspect something is happening...

Comment

Ive not had a response since October either. It’s gone very quiet so I suspect something is happening...
                              Lets hope they have been arrested!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddyandrosie View Post
                                Lets hope they have been arrested!
                                Wishful thinking. I’m hoping HMRC are on to them after I reported them

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X