• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court Claim - lowell portfolio ltd / hbos plc - 14-5-2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Court Claim - lowell portfolio ltd / hbos plc - 14-5-2015

Originally posted by yhussain0786 View Post
    Thank you for pointing me in the right direction so I just wait for the phone call then from Mediation Team and just tell them I will comproise but have recieved no document from claimant:tinysmile_hmm_t2:
    What you can say, and what others have done, is to say that you requested the documents xxx weeks ago and you were hoping to be able to have them by now to be able to assess your position but they haven't been supplied to you, without seeing them there isn't much you can say about the claim. I'd also mention that they should have had the paperwork before issuing a claim.

Comment

Helloo update on the case got a letter today saying from The Small Claims Mediation Team saying they are unable to secure a mediation appointment (when i have ring them already to agreed my side I am available for the appointment on the 11/08/15 but the other parties did not come back to them they told me) also in the letter they saying the Claim is gone to County Court Hearing Center for allocation can any one tell me what has happen have I got a strong case :tinysmile_hmm_t2: and what is happening right now in my case...thank you guys...

Comment

Helloo update on the case got a letter today saying from The Small Claims Mediation Team saying they are unable to secure a mediation appointment (when i have ring them already to agreed my side I am available for the appointment on the 11/08/15 but the other parties did not come back to them they told me) also in the letter they saying the Claim is gone to County Court Hearing Center for allocation can any one tell me what has happen have I got a strong case :tinysmile_hmm_t2: and what is happening right now in my case...thank you guys...
        The claimant cannot go ahead with the mediation as it does not have to documents in intends to rely upon and so cannot provide them to you, so mediation cannot take place.

This is of benefit to you as you have shown willingness to attempt resolution via mediation, the claimant should have all the documents necessary to support a claim before actually issuing a claim.

I think you have a more than reasonable chance here.

nem

Comment

Hi just update i have the hearing date on the 11th November 2015 should i just wait now as lowell / Carter have not contacted for a Mediation appointment or willingness..should i just wait now:tung:

Comment

Hi just update i have the hearing date on the 11th November 2015 should i just wait now as lowell / Carter have not contacted for a Mediation appointment or willingness..should i just wait now:tung:
            The court will require them to supply you with the documents at least 14 days before the hearing, they may have trouble getting their dirty hands on them, who knows, they may even have to discontinue. ray: ray: ray: Now that would be a shame! :lol:

Comment

Hi,

Update Just got a letter from Carter's with a Witness statement and along with was the evidence they have sent to court now, its only 14 days left and time is ticking away ..also saying on the letter they are not attending Court on the 11th Nov...so what to do next now they have sent to me NO CCA so is my case strong and what should I be doing up to the hearing date....you advise has been priceless and I thank you every day.

Comment

Hi,

Update Just got a letter from Carter's with a Witness statement and along with was the evidence they have sent to court now, its only 14 days left and time is ticking away ..also saying on the letter they are not attending Court on the 11th Nov...so what to do next now they have sent to me NO CCA so is my case strong and what should I be doing up to the hearing date....you advise has been priceless and I thank you every day.
                Have you filed your WS and evidence?

What has been provided with the WS?

Please either post a copy of the WS or type it in verbatim.

nem

Comment

20151028_104218.jpg

Hi,

The WS sent to me today is Above.

Comment

The Letter & Witness Statement That Carter has Sent to Court and me today below...

The evidence That Carter have Sent to me and the Court today...

20151028_110649.jpg

I have'nt sent nothing to court as of yet ...Any help on this matter on what are Carter have done and what to do next very much appreciated.

Comment

Ahh the attachments failed - maybe just leave them as attachments at the bottom rather than trying to put them within the post xx
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi

I have 14 days to the hearing what documents to i need to send the court or do I need to send any at all I am soo confuse can anyone help me.

Comment

You will need to send your witness statement and documents - on your court hearing letter it should state the date that needed to be done by ?

Can you have another go with the attachments as most of them don't seem to have worked.
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

20151028_104239 (1).jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Hi I think is somewrong with size of these attachedments.

Comment

This one is fine

Just don't do the 'insert into post' bit after uploading them, they will be attached at the bottom.
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

or email me them, admin@legalbeagles.info - and I'll put them on for you xx
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X