• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

ccj Lowell/Bw legal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ccj Lowell/Bw legal

Originally posted by phillg1986 View Post
    I'm not confident at all to be honest, I don't have a clue what to expect in court or what to say, if they will turn up even. Actually quite worried!
    Amethyst wanted to see the statement of account they sent me with lots of £25 charges that shouldn't be on their, and also my defence statement which I just remembered I wrote by hand due to no printer lol.
    Thanks
    Phill
    Printers often fail when you need them the most. :mad2:

Would be useful if you could photograph them with our phone hoto: and post them up. :typing:

Comment

I'm just completing my directions questionaire and am wondering if I need to send a copy to Bwlegal as well as to the court?
      Thanks
      Phill

Comment

Hi everyone, it's been a while!
        I've just today recieved my court hearing date for the 16th Apri, obviously a bit worried now :-/ on the letter it says lowell must provide me the credit agreement, notice of assignment ect by the 28th of Febuary are they likely to comply with this after so long? What will happen if they dont?
        Thanks
        Phill

Comment

Anyone got any ideas at all? I know it's been a while
          Thanks
          Phill

Comment

Hi,
            It looks like I'm screwed as just recieved pack through the post with all the info that court requested. What should I do now as the next step?
            Thanks
            Phill

Comment

Okay do you think everything looks in order - are the documents complete / complaint ? and definately everything there as ordered by the court ?

Might be an idea to scan/photo the agreement pages just to check them over.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Would you prefer me to send them to you in a message or upload onto the thread? It's looking pretty genuine to me
                Thanks
                Phill

Comment

To be honest it all looks pretty much complete to me.. But it does say the claimant terminated the agreement even though it was actually myself that Voluntarily Terminated the agreement as it is showing on my credit report. They also say the original creditor is unable to provide a copy of the default notice but the claimant believes it is not fatal to its case.. The amount has now also gone from £2295 upto £2796 ( I'm so stressed now!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                  See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                  X