• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell Portfolio. Three Mobile. Northampton court letter received.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell Portfolio. Three Mobile. Northampton court letter received.

Okay i will start at the beginning.

I have 5 mobile contracts with 3 mobile.

About 2 years ish ago i decided to add all of my bank account INS and OUTS to a note book to make it easier to keep track of were my money vanishes and what my daily cost of living is.

When doing this i found a 6th Payment going out of my bank. It was in the region of £55 a month. I had been paying it for about 7-8 months it seems and i simply had not noticed among the mire of other outgoings. Ie 3 lots of insurance for the same job.

So i cancelled the DD. Three Rang me on my phone saying i had missed payments blah blah.

I said well no the account your calling about has nothing to do with me.

Now noticeable they have called my 12 year old contact number which i still have.

So when the lady went and looked it transpired that the phone number in question never made a single phone call and the phone sent looked to be in use and she said right very sorry we will terminate the phone at our end it will be useless and i will raise this to someone higher..

Roll on about 3 months they call again explained again ow were very sorry we will close this down it looks like whoever you spoke with didn't complete it....

Then a few months later Lowell come along, Calling constantly, I explained it was nothing to do with me XYZ, They said okay we will ask 3 and put it on hold..

Now i noticed on my credit file Lowel show up as in default.

Month or so later, They came back and said it was never used that is correct but as i paid for it i must of known and it was a upgrade of my old contract, I said well that's darn odd cause your calling me on my old contract.

So it seems somehow someone renewed and upgraded my contract but i never got a call or anything. My number and all other stayed active and fine.

So They have a claim for £996.57, Debt assigned to them on 25.11.21. plus stat interest.

I was tempted to just pay it cause to be frank i can't be doing with the hassle for a such a sum but the other party of me was to counter claim for the sheer fact they have drove me crazy and pretty much called me a liar and now also marked my file.

So how and what do i do from here please if anyone can help..

I hope that is understandable, I suffer with dyslexia so sorry how it maybe written.

Tags: None

Hi ANTS

Fill in the following, copy and paste back to this thread (without personal details / reference numbers).

Received a claim? Yes/No:
    Issue Date:
    Have you Acknowledged the Claim?:
    Total Amount Claimed : ( approximately please do NOT use EXACT figure given on the claim form, round up to next £100 or £1000)
    Claimant’s Name:
    Solicitors Firm:
    Original Creditor:
    Original Debt (eg. ENERGY) :
    Particulars of Claim: ( Please type out in full excluding names/account numbers/exact amounts ):
    Is the debt Statute Barred (have you had any contact with the creditor or claimant over the last 6 years?):
    List any letters you have sent (eg: CPR /SAR):
    Any Other Information or Background Details:

a) What you need to do is Acknowledge the claim online, that will give you an extra 14 days to work on you defence, so that 28 days in total, plus 5 days (postal).

https://legalbeagles.info/library/gu...ledge-a-claim/

b) Send their solicitors a CPR 31.14 Request, they have 7 days to provide documents they are relying to make the claim. Make sure you get Proof of Postage. (The documents you can request can be found in the Particulars of Claim).

https://legalbeagles.info/library/gu...-of-documents/

c) Send Three Mobile a SAR, they have 30 days to provide all the details on the account. Make sure you get Proof of Postage.

https://legalbeagles.info/library/gu...ccess-request/

Make sure you get your defence in on time, so 28 days from today, note it in your diary.

Post an update regards thoughts / documents received, then we can help with defence.

Comment

Received a claim? Yes
      Issue Date: 9 Sept 2022
      Have you Acknowledged the Claim?: No
      Total Amount Claimed : £1300
      Claimant’s Name: Lowel
      Solicitors Firm: Overdales
      Original Creditor:Three
      Original Debt (eg. ENERGY) : Phone
      Particulars of Claim: ( Please type out in full excluding names/account numbers/exact amounts ): Above
      Is the debt Statute Barred (have you had any contact with the creditor or claimant over the last 6 years?):No.
      List any letters you have sent (eg: CPR /SAR): No.

Comment

These below, Was documents can i ask for them mention non bar the sum, Account number, Failed to maintain.

And for the one too Three, Can i ask just in regards to this reference as i have as i say 5 current contracts.

b) Send their solicitors a CPR 31.14 Request, they have 7 days to provide documents they are relying to make the claim. Make sure you get Proof of Postage. (The documents you can request can be found in the Particulars of Claim).

c) Send Three Mobile a SAR, they have 30 days to provide all the details on the account. Make sure you get Proof of Postage.

Make sure you get your defence in on time, so 28 days from today, note it in your diary.

Post an update regards thoughts / documents received, then we can help with defence.

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by antspants View Post

These below, Was documents can i ask for them mention non bar the sum, Account number, Failed to maintain.

And for the one too Three, Can i ask just in regards to this reference as i have as i say 5 current contracts.

[/QUOTE]

Just deal with the account they state in their Court claim.

Further along you can state that you are a longstanding customer with 5 accounts which have been run in an exemplary fashion.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X