• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell vs Tmum21

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They didn't put any contact information on so DHL contacted them and they said return it! Very hasn't included any interest rate information other than the original agreement.

I meant to say I've sent my offer by email sorry, £50 for the 2 lower ones (each) and £100 for the higher one using the template you sent before. I am yet to hear back!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tmum21 View Post
      They didn't put any contact information on so DHL contacted them and they said return it! Very hasn't included any interest rate information other than the original agreement.

I meant to say I've sent my offer by email sorry, £50 for the 2 lower ones (each) and £100 for the higher one using the template you sent before. I am yet to hear back!
      If you don't hear anything back in a weeks time, chase it up with a copy of the letter.

Comment

• Hi
        So its been a while, they replied on the 13th, refusing my offer and made a counter offer, £20 or £30 a month for £2500. Should I go in with a counter offer. Its only stayed until the 15th. They gave me 7 days to reply?

Comment

Hi
          So its been a while, they replied on the 13th, refusing my offer and made a counter offer, £20 or £30 a month for £2500. Should I go in with a counter offer. Its only stayed until the 15th. They gave me 7 days to reply?
          Yes, you can counter offer.

Comment

• So the sar info arrived finally and the T&Cs were in there. So I know it’s possible for them to get their act together with the 2 cap1 accounts.
            im Looking at a consent agreement with them I’ve bartered down to £2000 and £15 a month payment. Do you have any advice. I’ve replied to check it means no ccj

Comment

So the sar info arrived finally and the T&Cs were in there. So I know it’s possible for them to get their act together with the 2 cap1 accounts.
              im Looking at a consent agreement with them I’ve bartered down to £2000 and £15 a month payment. Do you have any advice. I’ve replied to check it means no ccj
              I think you might be able to get a better settlement, I've scrolled back and from memory they haven't supplied 'varied terms and conditions', maybe you could use that to push them for a even better settlement. Maybe a £1000, £15 a month.

The £2,000 is your fall back.

It's up to you, but worth a try and you still have the back up settlement.

Comment

• Hi. Thank you I had replied before I read your reply and agreed to the £2000 because the SAR came through and everything else was there. However it’s been 2 months and I’ve heard nothing since from court or these lot. Should I make a payment or leave them be and see if I hear anything!?

Comment

• their move next? a ll quiet leave alome unless they contact

Comment

Hi. Thank you I had replied before I read your reply and agreed to the £2000 because the SAR came through and everything else was there. However it’s been 2 months and I’ve heard nothing since from court or these lot. Should I make a payment or leave them be and see if I hear anything!?
                    I'd contact the Court to find out how the case stands at this moment in time. That way you can decide what to do.

Even if you agreed £2,000, go back to them, factually the 'cost of living' crisis has had an effect on your fiances, so you can no longer offer £2,000. Increases in utility bills, food etc, send them a Income and Expenditure form, factor in the 'cost of living' for the next few years.

It's pointless saying, £2,000 if you can't afford to pay it.

Comment

• Thank you, I will get in touch with court and see how it stands.

They are harassing me for 2 other debts i defaulted on at the same time. The difference is one of which I never ever signed any t&c’s as it was over the phone!

It’s waiting on them to contact court for the final hearing, not asked or contacted me about payment methods or anything.

Comment

Thank you, I will get in touch with court and see how it stands.

They are harassing me for 2 other debts i defaulted on at the same time. The difference is one of which I never ever signed any t&c’s as it was over the phone!

It’s waiting on them to contact court for the final hearing, not asked or contacted me about payment methods or anything.
                        Just contact the Court and update the thread.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                        X