• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

County Court - Lowell - Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not at this stage can be done later but lowells tend to pull out the last minute it is a game to them see who folds 1st. look around and see what others did?* likely outcome they will withdraw just before they loose their deposit... but a long way down the line hold your ground for now

Comment

Originally posted by patters1978 View Post
      Hi everyone

Just looking for some more guidance on this.

I have completed the n180 questionnaire following the guide on this website.

What are the steps that now happen?
      Lowell still havent provided details on owning the debt?
      can I now discuss payment options?

Just wondering what I do/likely outcone

Cheers
      Just carry on & make sure you do everything the court wants you to do. I take it you have requested the right documents for each debt?

Comment

Hi everyone

I now have an email confirming mediation little bit scared by this as I hate using the phone...

What do I need to do with this phone call?

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Mediation will ask if you have all documents needed to mediate??* * If you requested documents day CCA etc and they have not sent you state no.* *They will say no mediation and pass back to the court for their next move

Comment

On phone now mediator stating she can only setup payment not sort out cca or CPR whar I do?

Comment

She is emailing me notice of assignment but not cca or cpr

Comment

Then the CCA etc outstanding they wil have s problem await the next move assignment just a letter stating sold to a debt purchaser they send assignment mediator just passed messages then if not resolved pass back to court. Lowell's etc try all ways to get you worried and give up without real evidence

Comment

Do I just hold my ground on this and demand cpr and cca

Comment

Yes as near the end if they know you are on to them they might pull out at the last minute before loosing their money they have paid to the court. Read threads on Lowell's etc get to know how they operate

Comment

Right cca produced for one of the three debts attached to this claim? What now

Comment

Actual CCA copy or just mentioned

Comment

Celestine

Comment

Cca but no reference numbers on them?

Comment

Stood my ground the mediator was extremely rude even though I was asking for help

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X