• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

County court business centre

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

acc balance and statement
    Attached Files

Comment

It sounds as though
      7.The Defendant contends the alleged debt is statute barred by virtue of Section 5 of the Limitations Act 1980 in that no payment or acknowledgement has been made for over 6 years.
      should cover things. See if they reply to your defence at all. Anything in the SAR from HSBC about your previous complaints about the account having been set up incorrectly ? What are the other pages of that sales acknowledgement document ?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

only recorded complaint was by me in 2014, complaints were made to account manager verbally previous but no proof of that.
        Attached Files

Comment

not sure if these are relevant but will post anyway
          Attached Files

Comment

Hmmm - there wasn't an overdraft facility on the account, but there was a 'card' - a business credit card possibly? HSBC are quite known for amalgamating all other debts and calling it an overdraft so #I wonder if the £3k limit on the card was exceeded, defaulted and chucked onto the account as an overdraft - then charges etc applied to that - have they ever sent you copies of the statements to show how the debt accrued ?

2019-06-24 18_13_56-Microsoft Edge.png
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

The overdraft (£5k) was put on in 2011, i have the same as above which i believe shows this. Yes i have statements (now, never appeared when i requested all this in 2014), debt went up quickly with cash withdrawals, 1st being £1ki believe, left all paperwork at work but did have a couple of reads through it all, the last year, maybe more was literally charges.

Comment

just been having a look at the statements, seems they allowed nearly 5k to be withdrawn by cheques for cash within the first 2 months without even having an OD set up, can't even see the card being used.
                Attached Files

Comment

update - received this from the court, dated 11th June, not heard a thing since and no updates/changes on MCOL. Am i to assume it's stayed and they are not even going to notify me? I assume 28 days means 28 days! even allowing say 5 days after date i make that 44 odd.
                  Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                  See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                  X