• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell Solicitors Letter of claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one of the reasons anything else out standing??

Comment

Not with Lowell. I had three debts with them and one "account" was closed because they couldn't provide the information i requested. It seems they are not going to let the other two go, almost like big bullies in a playground. It feels like they are making it a personal thing now. Im wondering if they know they cant enforce this in court so they are trying their luck? When i defended the claim they suddenly went for mediation! Maybe i'm reading too much into this but until i have the notice of assignment, as far as i'm concerned, they cant prove to me who they are in relation to this debt and if they legally own it.
      What do i do now? Cheers. S.

Comment

it is expected parties go to mediation save as to court time. but mediation cannot take place if documents etc outstanding, lowells are the worse for that at this stage

Comment

@ mediation i.e.:- prior - the mediation will ask you if you have all the necessary documents to attempt mediation = you would say no = the mediation team would state no mediation can take place due to the fact, and pass the case back to court for the next part of proceedings, Lowells not producing necessary information can be ordered by the court at your request later down the line. Letter of assignment and any other documents requested as per N1 court form which they may not of sent to you under CPR31.14,, and also chance to demand to see any other legally required documents which you may need. read other Lowell postings and you will see Lowells only send local hopefuls to represent them who in most cases read a case notes just before a hearing (same day) in lot of cases, they try all sorts of dirty tricks at this stage to make you give up - of course you are better informed than that

Amethyst

Comment

Sorry I had some issues in the server and lost a few posts ( that'll teach me to try and fix things myself!)

Ola's posts are onÂ*https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...to-give-me-ccj now (so stick to that thread now Ola)Â* but I seem to have lost Smilers last post ?

Â*
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Copy Smilers last post:-

st October 2019, 20:04:PM
              Not with Lowell. I had three debts with them and one "account" was closed because they couldn't provide the information i requested. It seems they are not going to let the other two go, almost like big bullies in a playground. It feels like they are making it a personal thing now. Im wondering if they know they cant enforce this in court so they are trying their luck? When i defended the claim they suddenly went for mediation! Maybe i'm reading too much into this but until i have the notice of assignment, as far as i'm concerned, they cant prove to me who they are in relation to this debt and if they legally own it.
              What do i do now? Cheers. S.

Comment

Thanks for helping me with this. I feel loads more confident now. Should i cancel the mediation on the grounds of not receiving the information from lowell requested? Thanks. S.

Comment

no do mediation stating requested documents have not arrived, then mediation will state mediation cannot take place and they inform court as such on record and then next step is up to the courtsÂ*
                  ''
                  As stated in para 9 above, follow court instructions from now on

Comment

Thank you so much. I will post up here how it goes and keep you all informed. S.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                    X