• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi there - professional negligence claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll have to give it some thought - it looks like I might want to petition the court for a different means of restriction (the bit at the bottom with a 14 day advance notice). I'm guessing that would also mean writing to the court and re-serving everyone on the title register.

Comment

• Whichever way, it won't produce the cash if he hasn't any!
      Good luck

Comment

• Too true!

Comment

• Just an update that I got the final charging order today.

I can sit tight and wait I suppose, though someone suggested to me that I use an HCEO (ontain writ of control etc.) to recover. I think though, that that really comes down to whether there are any assets to seize, which I don't know (full circle to the start of this thread)

Comment

• Haven't read back, but I think the consensus was that he had no money, and probably any other assets (e.g. car) are either on HP or in someone else's name in which case sending in HCEOs will only cost you more.

Thanks for the update

Comment

• The status of his assets is uncertain. I've been trying the order to obtain information route, but it is dicey at best and has been difficult in the current circumstances.

Thanks for the help getting here.

Comment

• New to this thread but I did get a charging order on a debtor's property. Then sent in high court officers. They found few assets but did get me £100 a month payment for several years and then finally his son paid off the debt (presumably because he wanted to sell the house). It can be done!

Comment

• That's interesting islandgirl thanks. Something for me to consider

Comment

• So I registered for the HM Land Registry property search alerts and today it warmed me that a solicitor has done an official search to protect the property for purchase - for a CX Wealth Ltd. Unfortunately, Land Registry delays mean that my charge isn't yet on the title- should I write to the solicitors to tell them?

Comment

• I would as in these strange times everyone needs to cooperate, and not informing them might only allow problems down the line

Comment

• I've emailed who i think are the solicitors. Odd that it is on behalf of a company though. No idea what CX Wealth does

Comment

• Worse comes to the worst, I'll have to trace him and start enforcement again

Comment

• https://find-and-update.company-info...mpany/07861938
                            http://cxwpro.com/about/

Comment

• Request a demo
                              C C X WEALTH LTD ACTIVE

Financial management (70221)
                              Download Company
                              OverviewFinancialsOwnershipEmployees

Comment

• It's interesting - I'm trying to work out why they'd be buying a house.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X