• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow global

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you amethyst. I also beleive it is stature bared. As they state last paymemt received july 26th 2012 for 1.00 yet they dont know how this was paid as it was with another debt agency. Can the charhe a 1.00 to the credit card?

Comment

hsbc were informed about my health back in 2011 when i went of ill from work. I froze the account. I was paying a pound a month for a.little while but on statuary sick pay of 73.00 pounds a week plus a mortgage and bills to pay i could not pay.
      As they state last paymemt received july 26th 2012 for 1.00
      So it may be you managed to keep the £1 payments up until July 2012, in which case at the time the claim was issued it wouldn't have been statute barred. However they would need to evidence that, and once the judgment is set aside you should be able to argue Statute Barred, if necessary.
      Considering your circumstances though and Arrows knowledge of such before they issued the claim in this case, I doubt there will be any further action once set aside. However you'll want to get something in writing to say it is written off/closed etc to give yourself peace of mind.

First lets see what comes back from the court on the application and go from there.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you so mucj.

Comment

Good day i am in court on monday 14th January in the hope to get judgement set aside. This afternoon i got a password protected email from arrow global stating that they agree to set aside as long as produce a defence in 28 days. Part two is a long letter asking me to sign a.letter agreeing to a settlement and they will offer a discount but want me to sign and send back via email by lunch time tomorrow .They want evidence of my income and evidence of my health. They also have send a screen shout of two payments that being of £1.00 one made in june 2012 and one being made in july 2012. I checked my bank account and there appears to be 3 payments of a pound made to who i dont know but not matching there dates. What should i do? They are stating i have had an assignment letter telling me they have the debt from HSBC however i never have recieved anything at all . No previous addresses are shown on any letter. They have been very selective in what they have emailed.
          Since this email only arrived this afternoon and i only have just opended it shall i just ignore it and go to court and leave it up to the judge?
          I would like to attach the letters but names are on them.

Comment

follows on here https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...-by-12pm-today
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
            See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
            X