• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

WON !!!! tyke1601 vs BPS - Hearing 1st June - WON COUNTERCLAIM DAMAGES !!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WON !!!! tyke1601 vs BPS - Hearing 1st June - WON COUNTERCLAIM DAMAGES !!!!!!

Hello!
    Tags: None

Tyke v BritishPassportServices

Court claim issued 20th January

Acknowledged.

CLAIM

CHARGES
    Attached Files
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: Tyke v BritishPassportServices

Initial Opinion http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...formal-Opinion
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Re: tyke1601 vs British Passport Services ( UK Services & Support )

All them charges reminders sent at exactly same time again lol, very clever.

Comment

Contract & invoice
          Attached Files
          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Re: *** tyke1601 vs British Passport Services ( UK Services & Support )

BPS texted my stepson (the Respondent) TODAY stating it's still not too late to pay the £117.60!!! They've submitted their Claim & paid the Court fee!!!! How desperate are they not to go to Court?

Comment

They are using court as intimidation rather than a legal processs - their particulars of claim are awful.
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

DEFENCE going in TMW.
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Re: *** tyke1601 vs BritishPassportServices ( defence done 19/2 )

Gone! Thanks for all your efforts & assistance. Now on to the small matter of witness statements.

Comment

Excellent Fingers crossed.

Any problems with the counterclaim?
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                      Court claim issued 20th January

Acknowledged.

CLAIM

CHARGES
                      Ame take a look at the template of charges and lay it side by side with Mikes version!!!!!!
                      :tongue2:

Comment

lol, indeed, thanks Mineral1 I hadn't sussed that .... they do seem to have a set 'system' with the automated texts etc - or at least show that they do on the charge list being as half those weren't done. Maybe have a look at a few others too see if they are the same.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Mind you this time Arthur Orin didn't have to do everything himself on the 15th of January kind 'ole Sam Harris helped him on the telephone front!!
                          :tongue2:

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                            lol, indeed, thanks Mineral1 I hadn't sussed that .... they do seem to have a set 'system' with the automated texts etc - or at least show that they do on the charge list being as half those weren't done. Maybe have a look at a few others too see if they are the same.
                            Sounds like a nasty case of quick edit of excel spreadsheetitus... Very common affliction.....:tongue2:

Comment

A quick look at Grindlefinch looks awfully familiar too......

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                              X