• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hamilton/HFC/Endeavour - Reclaim PPI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hamilton/HFC/Endeavour - Reclaim PPI

You come a long way since I used to sort out your bottom drawers in 2007--lol

Originally posted by di30 View Post
    Thank you Turbo x

Even if it ends with the ombudsman then there be it, I waited this long, so sure I can stick it out even longer, lol cheers honey xx

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
      You come a long way since I used to sort out your bottom drawers in 2007--lol

LOL so true Turbo and thank you XX :tinysmile_kiss_t4:
      Blimey 4 years ago!!

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
        hope you're own case will be resolved too, all crossed here x
        whether it is or isn't, I 've given it a good go and done me best

do you know if the bank still has to stump up the £500 FOS fee even if the adjudication goes in its favour?

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
          whether it is or isn't, I 've given it a good go and done me best

do you know if the bank still has to stump up the £500 FOS fee even if the adjudication goes in its favour?

Well here's hoping anyway TDS .

I think it still stands TDS, although it maybe the case of - if the complaint went as far as the Ombudsman (in our favour), so in our case then yes with it going as far as the ombudsman (I'm already assuming I'll be going there) lol.

Comment

I am hoping the Adjudicator will email me with the result tomorrow, I did request he do this, because of our postal issues where we live, but he have not yet confirmed this.

I will post up as soon as I receive the opinion, and not expecting a good outcome from this Adjudicator, despite the evidence they have now, so I may be asking for further help and advice on this one as from tomorrow folks, cheers.

Comment

You've got what I got - a Lazy Adjudicator.

Comment

You've got what I got - a Lazy Adjudicator.

You can say that again lol.

I bet he still doesn't get it, or understand it.

Comment

He never read it in the first place in all probability. That was the problem I had with my lazy Adjudicator! Well, you know my story already Di but I honestly cannot see ombudsmen going against their adjudicators. Am very interested to know how this pans out and whether it'll be worthwhile appealing in the future on other complaints.

But, as for your Hamilton compalint, you might not need to complain to an ombudsman. Fingers crossed!

Comment

He never read it in the first place in all probability. That was the problem I had with my lazy Adjudicator! Well, you know my story already Di but I honestly cannot see ombudsmen going against their adjudicators. Am very interested to know how this pans out and whether it'll be worthwhile appealing in the future on other complaints.

But, as for your Hamilton compalint, you might not need to complain to an ombudsman. Fingers crossed!

I do hope in you're case TDS they ombudsman will overturn in favour.

Actually I know it's rare, but I came across a post over on one of the other sites yesterday and the Ombudsman did actually overturn one in their favour.

Hope you get the same one lol

Comment

Received the email response and he is to send the letter by email as well as hard copy post which he intends on doing this tomorrow afternoon.

Dear Mr & Mrs

Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that as before the view will be sent to you by post and by email. As expressed I intend to do that tomorrow afternoon.

Yours sincerely

Ma
                      Adjudicator | Financial Ombudsman Service
                      South Quay Plaza | 183 Marsh Wall | London | E14 9SR T: 020
                      E: m

Comment

Hoping today will be the day he will email with the decision.

Fingers crossed.

Comment

2,100+ thanks Di..... :hail:

Yes, I hope it goes in your favour. If not then off to the jolly Ombudsman it shall jolly go!

Heads up:

I had a letter from the "team manager" (ie they are not "line" managers anymore) of my adjudicator yesterday and she (predictably) backed the adjudicator full hilt. Remember, this isn't to do with the complaint per se, but is a complaint about how the FOS have handled the complaint. Right, what she says is that if we remain disatisfied with a team manager's response then can go to (1) a "senior manager" and also (2) the Head of the Customer Contact Division. Thereafter its the independent assessor, Linda Costelloe Baker (who should be contacted no more than 3 months after the senior complaints manager).

The bod to contact at the FOS is:

Paul Kendall
                          Head of the Customer Contact Division

Comment

2,100+ thanks Di..... :hail:

Yes, I hope it goes in your favour. If not then off to the jolly Ombudsman it shall jolly go!

Heads up:

I had a letter from the "team manager" (ie they are not "line" managers anymore) of my adjudicator yesterday and she (predictably) backed the adjudicator full hilt. Remember, this isn't to do with the complaint per se, but is a complaint about how the FOS have handled the complaint. Right, what she says is that if we remain disatisfied with a team manager's response then can go to (1) a "senior manager" and also (2) the Head of the Customer Contact Division. Thereafter its the independent assessor, Linda Costelloe Baker (who should be contacted no more than 3 months after the senior complaints manager).

The bod to contact at the FOS is:

Paul Kendall
                            Head of the Customer Contact Division

LOL.........thanks TDS .

Why do I get that feeling that I will not receive that email from them today?
                            Hmmmmm maybe it'd to do with losing trust with the FOS perhaps.....:tinysmile_cry_t:

Blimey, the system's certainly made big changes by the seems of it.
                            Well I hope you're case will be resolved without the need of having to go to the assessor, I can't see any point in them to be honest, do you?

Comment

There's no point whatsoever to the Assessor Di, although I suppose it may have a knockdown effect on adjudicators and their team managers if there are a lot of complaints to her.
                              Last edited by The Debt Star; 21st July 2011, 13:29:PM.

Comment

And waiting...........

:violin::mmph::ohwell:
                                Still no email!! Sorry but I am not a very patient person, been waiting nearly 3 years lol.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X