• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI Questions and hopfully answers :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PPI Questions and hopfully answers

OH and i forgot to mention one detail, I put both my fathers and my own name and both signed but they still refused?

Well as i can figure the letter I SENT around that time would be one of these, both pretty similar.
    ~Never has PPI refunds been owed to so many...by so few~

Comment

Just looking at Bubs8 viewing my attachments and stuff, thinking its somebody from the company having a check in here

Comment

Today's Update, Still waiting for my Dad to send ANOTHER copy, I dont really understand since, both signatures are on the letter, why can they refuse that?
        On top of this I have had a letter today from the FOS just a basic one saying they will procced with the complaint against them, (as they are stacking against this company ) just need to send them a few more details first so thats at least good.

By the sounds of some people here, It sounds like the FOS, wound't really be any help anyway? Will they just look and say sorry nothing they can do, My next step is just to get my old man off his arse to send a letter and go from there.

PTD
        Last edited by PocketTheDifference; 19th January 2011, 11:52:AM. Reason: ~Adding

Comment

Surely all that you need to do, is to obtain a valid "Authorisation to Communicate" from your father, if he so agrees.
          You can then act on his behalf as a third party representative.

There are DPA issues involved, therefore they will not release information re: your father (an individual) to you unless he requests same or, provides to you an; Authorisation to Communicate, on his behalf.

Comment

Just thought this should be finalised. I gave up on the PPI claim, I cannot remember their letter word for word, but they kept throwing it out and disruptive responses so I didn't bother them any further. No Ideal but if they keep saying no what then?

Comment

Originally posted by PocketTheDifference View Post
              Just thought this should be finalised. I gave up on the PPI claim, I cannot remember their letter word for word, but they kept throwing it out and disruptive responses so I didn't bother them any further. No Ideal but if they keep saying no what then?
              Hi, did you have the opportunity to take i to the ombudsman or not?

Comment

I thought I did way back when, and recieved no response. Should I again chase them in your advise?

Comment

Hiya
                  the final letter should give details of the FOS, they give you 6 months as from the final letter.
                  Check your letters and dates :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

Sorry 6 Months until what?

Comment

The OFT will only accept complaints within 6 months of the final response. The final response should include advice that you can now take it to the FOS within 6 months.

Comment

Ahh ok, I have dug out all old Letters, And I will re send them out to the Company and start from there they can't reject this one as it seems to be a Genuine case.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X