• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Latest Update on PPI Judicial Review - NO APPEAL - get your claims in......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Latest updates on PPI Judicial Review and claims on hold

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
    Although I must admit I am surprised that Lloyds Banking Group was the first to throw in the towel.

Given there stance on this throughout.
    I quite agree PF - thought they would have been the last to do this tbh...........not complaining though as hopefully it does indeed signal the beginning of the end

Comment

Originally posted by nelliewops View Post
      I quite agree PF - thought they would have been the last to do this tbh...........not complaining though as hopefully it does indeed signal the beginning of the end

Great news isn't it nellie?

Hope your cases are resolved soon x

Comment

Just a shame my other claims are not with Lloyds :tinysmile_cry_t: however I still hold the faith that the rest will follow and/or the appeal is lost.

Good Luck to all with Lloyds Banking Group claims.
        If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Something to note: this also applies to Black Horse Finance.

http://www.blackhorse.co.uk/Motor/PPIComplaints.html

http://www.blackhorse.co.uk/Motor/ComplaintsFAQ.html

We’re sorry you have a complaint about Payment Protection Insurance (PPI), but we’re committed to making the journey as easy as possible.

It’s easy for you to complain to us directly so you don’t need to use a Claims Management Company (CMC) who will typically charge an up front fee or take a proportion of any compensation you may be due. We assess complaints sent directly to us in exactly the same way that we treat complaints from a Claims Management Company, so by coming direct you will not be disadvantaged.

Here's what you need to do:
          1. Call or write to us
          At Black Horse we are committed to making it as easy as possible to resolve your complaint. We’d like to discuss the details of your case with you directly so your concerns can be resolved as quickly as possible. You can call us on 0844 8248888, our dedicated number for PPI complaints or write to us at PPI Complaints, Black Horse Ltd, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff CF10 5BH.

2. Download and complete a PPI Consumer Questionnaire Form
          If you decide you want to proceed with your complaint, download the PPI Consumer Questionnaire and fill in the details of your case. Filling in a PPI Consumer Questionnaire from the Financial Ombudsman Service helps us process your complaint as efficiently as possible.

3. Send it in
          Send the PPI Consumer Questionnaire to us at PPI Complaints, Black Horse Ltd, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff CF10 5BH. We are committed to resolving complaints. We have employed additional new members of staff to help customers with their queries about PPI policies.
          Black Horse have been very difficult to deal with in the past regarding PPI complaints so the above is very welcome.

sigpic

Comment

Lloyds counts cost of PPI reclaims - May - 2011 - Which? News

Which? article on Lloyds
            "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
            (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Something to note: this also applies to Black Horse Finance.
              Would surely be a group wide decision so should also apply to HBOS too.

Comment

Originally posted by stevesouth33 View Post
                pompeyfaith - good news abounds - but tense and porposes - just made me laugh maybe the words I will remember most for today, what tense porpoises have to do with anything I don't know, but to all intents and purposes it did make me laugh and btw I think you are right the BBA have now lost the cause with this rebel movement by lloyds.
                Well, it was 'fishy' from word go, lol
                CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Indeed it does.

http://www.bankofscotlandhalifax.co....pi-complaints/

http://www.halifax.co.uk/HelpCentre/ppi-complaints/

sigpic

Comment

Just a shame my other claims are not with Lloyds :tinysmile_cry_t: however I still hold the faith that the rest will follow and/or the appeal is lost.

Good Luck to all with Lloyds Banking Group claims.

PF, this from today will put a lot of pressure on the other banks, I do have a feeling and hope I'm right that others will follow on and do the decent thing.

Comment

Have to agree with this report and it is noted that Lloyds Banking Group has made comment to this.

http://www.mortgagestrategy.co.uk/pr...030546.article

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stevesouth33 View Post
                        what tense porpoises have to do with anything I don't know,
                        probably because they think there's something fishy going on? doh! didn't read post 2842! Well, perhaps they 'sea' something coming?

Comment

As they put it dead in the water lol

http://english.capital.gr/News.asp?id=1186833

sigpic

Comment

good article. looks like that 'seals' the deal PF
                            Last edited by The Debt Star; 5th May 2011, 14:21:PM.

Comment

Ohh happy days !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              What a result, get in there !!!

Comment

As they put it dead in the water lol

http://english.capital.gr/News.asp?id=1186833
                                Is that the JR or the porpoise PF?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X