• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Latest Update on PPI Judicial Review - NO APPEAL - get your claims in......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Latest updates on PPI Judicial Review and claims on hold

Originally posted by SoapyBubbles View Post
    Hi Di.....

Me is working tomorrow when the decision is being handed down and I will probably be in the middle of nowhere and have no access to a TV or my laptop.

However I will have my trusty smartphone.....

What mainstream media outlet would be the best place to keep updated on proceedings?

BBC news? Sky News?

I'm gonna set my Sky+ to record Sky News tomorrow from 9am to 12pm just in case it happens as Breaking News! I wouldn't wanna miss it! Well I might if......let's not even go there, eh?

Hiya

I assume it will be broadcasted in much of the media, hopefully someone will know and let us know for sure on where and what etc.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
      Hiya

I assume it will be broadcasted in much of the media, hopefully someone will know and let us know for sure on where and what etc.

The case hasn't generated much media interest thus far. And the banks have blatantly defied their regulator in the middle of the case and I've barely seen any mainstream media coverage of this.

Comment

I would think the best place is sky news and the reporter will be Mark Kleinman he reported on the bank charges case and no doubt will report on this one too as banking news is his domain.
        If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Beats watching Jeremy Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post

Does it but? I seen a bit today of the JK show today.

A girl broke up with her fella on the Thursday, had a one night stand with her ex on the Friday and got back together with the first guy on the Saturday. She got pregnant in those 2 days and I bloody missed the DNA results!

Comment

Originally posted by SoapyBubbles View Post
              Does it but? I seen a bit today of the JK show today.

A girl broke up with her fella on the Thursday, had a one night stand with her ex on the Friday and got back together with the first guy on the Saturday. She got pregnant in those 2 days and I bloody missed the DNA results!
              Justice Ousley will be deciding on the DNA results... the decision on the DNA will be handed down before christmas... not sure if the guy can appeal yet if things dont go his way

Comment

beats watching Jeremy Kyle
                Not my cup of tea would much rather watch Homes Under The Hammer

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                  Not my cup of tea would much rather watch Homes Under The Hammer
                  Agree with you on that one PF

Just joining with everyone else to say I'll be here in my ringside seat for tomorrow's announcement of the judgment and keeping everything crossed that it goes our way!

Comment

Night tweeps.....

Hope all goes well tomorrow!

I will be glued to my phone!

Comment

Almost here folks, just over 10 hours left.

Shall catch you in the morning then, nighty night, sleep tight.
                      (that's if I can sleep that is) lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
                        You can watch our Jezza in the afternoons on ITV2 and ITV2+1........apologies, I'll get the anorak out :o
                        ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                        Originally posted by mosten View Post
                        half an hour for one of the most important decisions in recent yrs for the consumer... ?

Surely it would need to be longer than this if he is to explain everything, his decision and also the appeal process...

Im hoping the half hour, if thats really the case, might mean there is no appeal available to the banks should they lose.... fingers crossed
                        There are reading the conclusions of the case. They usually release a press statement(in fact that is the bit that they usually read out). The most important part is the result rather than their full reasons. The likelihood is that it will be 20 minutes maximum. Anyone asking about appeals may want to read what I have posted a few pages back which was posted even further back on this thread by Tom Brennan which Exc posted and I quoted(long winded way of saying that the appeals process is already on this thread).
                        ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                        Wake me up please when the judgement comes in cos 10am is usually my Judge Judy time on ITV2 and I can't miss it, lol!!!
                        Last edited by leclerc; 20th April 2011, 00:21:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                        "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                        (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Good Morning Members and All,

Cool still room in the front row lol, best fill myself up with caffeine.

Well today is the day we have all been patiently waiting for so it goes without saying good luck everyone.

Regards

sigpic

Comment

Just a snippet for you to read while we await:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13128692

sigpic

Comment

Good morning all Rise and Shine.

I shall be back, please keep that seat for me. Cheers!
                              My nerves are kicking in now again lol, back with you soon x

Comment

Consider fingers well and truly crossed

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X