• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Latest Update on PPI Judicial Review - NO APPEAL - get your claims in......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Latest updates on PPI Judicial Review and claims on hold

Originally posted by NLP View Post
    there is no shame in being a CMC
    who told you that?!
    sigpicNo one expects a Chronic Hysteresis

Comment

Come on leclerc... there is no shame in being a CMC... own up dear
      He's not a CMC. I've known him for years and can assure you that he isn't.

You've already asked him and he's already answered, honestly, that he isn't - not that you'd allow a trivial matter like the truth to impinge on your views.

Comment

Come on leclerc... there is no shame in being a CMC... own up dear

NLP, I take it you have not read my signature and have not done a search on that name either here or on google?

NatWestStaffMember: My true self revealed - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

If any of the C's relate to Cleaner or Cleaning then yes I am a CMC.
        ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
        Powered by Google Docs

Pages 1-5 is about PPI from moneybox in October 2010.
        Last edited by leclerc; 11th February 2011, 14:59:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
        (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Actuall, complaining is one of the consumers' greatest weapns-most people accept what banks and DCAs and the ICO say as gospel when it's not. When I first started my claims with help from this site, I was naiivbe and timid as I did not understand the system. once I wrote off 17000 quids of debt and received 1250 quid of PPI reclaims, I realized that they are not as strong as they make out. i sent complaints left right and centre, including MPs. Each time it costs the banks and DCAss to answer.

More of us should complain more often! consumer power.
          Thanks!

Debtisbad

Comment

Originally posted by debtisbad View Post
            Actuall, complaining is one of the consumers' greatest weapns-most people accept what banks and DCAs and the ICO say as gospel when it's not. When I first started my claims with help from this site, I was naiivbe and timid as I did not understand the system. once I wrote off 17000 quids of debt and received 1250 quid of PPI reclaims, I realized that they are not as strong as they make out. i sent complaints left right and centre, including MPs. Each time it costs the banks and DCAss to answer.

More of us should complain more often! consumer power.
            how right you are it,s a shame that traditionally the british are slow to anger than say the french but oh boy if they do pop the government and the banks will be sorry.:beagle:

Comment

Originally posted by cappo View Post
              how right you are it,s a shame that traditionally the british are slow to anger than say the french but oh boy if they do pop the government and the banks will be sorry.:beagle:
              the one thing i sincerley hope is that the window for putting claims in has not past,i don,t see why that shouid be the case though, i,m now like debtisbad was probably a while back and a relative novice at this but i don,t think you can turn something thats been massively missold and is so obviously illegal and extremely bad sales practise into something thats "well i don,t see what all the fuss is all about it,s alright really" hopefully we can get this j.r out of the way and start moving things forward now, although i don,t want to sound defeatist but i think everyone needs to get there claims in soon because not now i think but within the next 2-3 years the banks will find a way of avoiding paying out.

Comment

the banks will find a way of avoiding paying out.

They are doing that now with individual claims and have been for a long while, if they can stonewall a claim they will its called damage limitation.
                If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                  They are doing that now with individual claims and have been for a long while, if they can stonewall a claim they will its called damage limitation.
                  [/COLOR][/LEFT]
                  Yes, both of my claims were originally turned down, as you say, stonewalled. Egg eventually sent me a recording of the "sales conversation" in which I could clearly be heard saying that I working abroad and was in Belgium, but the girl still said she would put the PPI through to give me immediate protection. Wrong! It does not cover people working abroad. Egg still tried to deny that was mis-selling and U have to write several times to get full refund. Abbey was even wore, telling me that the claim, dated back to 1999 was too old, and that the FSA wouldn't touch it. Yes, the FSA upheld it and added interest and compensation. So this is clear proof that they will lie and cheat, so you have to keep writing to them, use the FSA or other regulators and keep complaining as widely as possible (newspapers, MPs, etc are great), etc.
                  Thanks!

Debtisbad

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc
                    Then think of something interesting to discuss and post it cos that might be more interesting to read than your boredom.

Perhaps you'd all like to know that I am hungry and won't post anymore on this thread until I have found something more interesting to eat in my cupboard which is currently flooded with tins of baked beans. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated(I am joking on that bit though so please don't respond to that bit ).
                    if you all want something to comment about and your all bored guys how about a few comments on my other thread misselling and the fos

Comment

Originally posted by cappo View Post
                      if you all want something to comment about and your all bored guys how about a few comments on my other thread misselling and the fos
                      misselling and the fos - Page 2 - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

With respect, the case is still with the CMC so unless they have discharged their responsibility then it is their case to advise on.
                      It is one instance in which poor communication is being given to you on your case.
                      "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                      (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Letter from the FOS this morning adjudicating in my favour in 3x PPI claims against Egg. Egg accepts the FOS adjudication. Approx £2K in value, all relating to a consolidated credit card, loan and carry-over of PPI to the consol loan. VICTORY AGAINST EGG.
                        Last edited by The Debt Star; 12th February 2011, 17:34:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
                          Letter from the FOS this morning adjudicating in my favour in 3x PPI claims against Egg. Egg accepts the FOS adjudication. Approx £2K in value, all relating to a consolidated credit card, loan and carry-over of PPI to the consol loan. VICTORY AGAINST EGG.
                          well done,never let them grind you down!

Comment

weehayyyyyyyyyyyyyy well done DS
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Well Done DS and FOS as this proves despite all the negativity regarding the FOS during the JR that they are still working for the consumer and upholding claims.
                              If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post

Congratulations, Debt Star!!!

Any VICTORY AGAINST EGG is well worth commenting on:beagle:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X