• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Latest Update on PPI Judicial Review - NO APPEAL - get your claims in......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Latest updates on PPI Judicial Review and claims on hold

Originally posted by Chip Tuesday View Post
    It's just that it's not on the CSC webiste under either Latest Industry News, Press Releases or Publications :S Puzzling!

CT

They may have sent out email updates. I've copied and pasted before from emails and unfortunately the text size comes up as above.
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

ahhhhh! Thanks Leclerc

CT
      Last edited by Chip Tuesday; 10th February 2011, 15:40:PM.

Comment

hi guys sorry for cutting in i wonder if you guys can give me some thoughts about my last post on my other thread misselling ppi and the fos,sorry to trouble you all with my issues guys.

Comment

Legal Beagles Consumer Forum - View Single Post - misselling and the fos
          For reference the above is cappo's post.

Comment

yes from an email

Comment

Question ref. the Competition Commission's ban on sales of PPI at the same time as credit cards have been agreed. Understand this was confirmed in October, but does anyone know if the ban has actually been implemented yet? I understand that providers will have to wait seven days before they can contact customers to sell them PPI.
              sigpicNo one expects a Chronic Hysteresis

Comment

Originally posted by MEGLOS View Post
                Question ref. the Competition Commission's ban on sales of PPI at the same time as credit cards have been agreed. Understand this was confirmed in October, but does anyone know if the ban has actually been implemented yet? I understand that providers will have to wait seven days before they can contact customers to sell them PPI.
                Late February/early March 2011 Order to be made
                October 2011* Measures relating to provision of information in marketing materials and to third parties come into force
                April 2012* All other elements of the remedies package come into force
                *Aiming to be in line with common commencement dates1

1 The Government has indicated that it will aim to have two common commencement dates each year for new legislation and regulations with a view to minimising burdens on business. of 6 April and 1 October"

Dates courtesy of Competition Commission website(see link below)
                Competition Commission - Inquiry - PPI Latest News

Comment

Which CMC do you run/work for Leclerk?

Comment

Originally posted by NLP View Post
                    Lol!!! honestly, is that a serious question? The clue to what I used to do is on my signature and then a quick search here will tell you what I did do. Never worked for a CMC and never will do.

Comment

LOL

Comment

psml...oh dear, leclerc
                        ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVxtJ_heEJI
                        Last edited by Angry Cat; 10th February 2011, 15:40:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

NLP, I'm beginning to think you've become a bit of a scratch mat?

sigpicNo one expects a Chronic Hysteresis

Comment

Nice to knwo that the BBA's head counsel, Lord Pannick QC, has been taking it easy this week and reading the opinions of "Hollie, 20 from Manchester" in the Sun this week!

www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/public/law/

CT

Comment

Which CMC do you run/work for NLP?

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12400913

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/da...spending-cuts/

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X