• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Latest Update on PPI Judicial Review - NO APPEAL - get your claims in......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Latest updates on PPI Judicial Review and claims on hold

The first time I ever saw any real commercial interest on this site was on this thread.
    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
      The first time I ever saw any real commercial interest on this site was on this thread.
      Agree, PF!

Comment

interesting views guys... i gather you are unaware of the CMC's that hold back on revealing who they are on this site? well 4 of them have contacted me in recent days asking more... why?

and have a look at the cartoon banker thread... mr woods makes no bones about being a sol/soon to be cmc.

it's all there if you wish to see it... or it's not if you don't

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by NLP View Post
          interesting views guys... i gather you are unaware of the CMC's that hold back on revealing who they are on this site? well 4 of them have contacted me in recent days asking more... why?

[/quote] by NLP:
          "the large percentage of people who are active on these sites.. are those with a financial interest..."[quote]

But only 4 have contacted you?

Comment

No doubt many cmc's, dca's, sols, and all do visit this site that is nothing new but in the majority of instances they do not reveal who they are.

As I said nothing new has been going on at all forums not just this one.

The point I was making is they only stated revealing themselves on this thread probably because there motive was the same as ours.

As for Alex Woods he made himself known from the start and it is not that hard to find out which practice he is from.

I have had discussion with Alex on his website and comes across as a good solicitor and as for him starting a CMC so what because boy do we need good CMC's that will also take the harder more complex cases that other CMC's leave behind

Indeed with him being a consumer litigation solicitor he is ideally placed to do that.

The CMC market has taken a bashing of late and quiet rightly so and was just as they have been greedy and taken clients money and done a runner, but there remains a market to be had and repaired and people like alex woods are the right people to do that.
            Last edited by pompeyfaith; 9th February 2011, 01:22:AM.
            If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

by NLP:
              "the large percentage of people who are active on these sites.. are those with a financial interest..."

But only 4 have contacted you?
              why would they all need to contact me? haha
              ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
              No doubt many cmc's, dca's, sols, and all do visit this site that is nothing new but in the majority of instances they do not reveal who they are.

As I said nothing new has been going on at all forums not just this one.

The point I was making is they only stated revealing themselves on this thread probably because there motive was the same as ours.

As for Alex Woods he made himself known from the start and it is not that hard to find out which practice he is from.

I have had discussion with Alex on his website and comes across as a good solicitor and as for him starting a CMC so what because boy do we need good CMC's that will also take the harder more complex cases that other CMC's leave behind

Indeed with him being a consumer litigation solicitor he is ideally placed to do that.

The CMC market has taken a bashing of late and quiet rightly so and was just as they have been greedy and taken clients money and done a runner, but there remains are market to be had and repaired and people like alex woods are the right people to do that.
              Never said anything negative about CMCs.... would be very ironic if i did...??!!
              Last edited by NLP; 9th February 2011, 01:11:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

What kind of factual information are you after?
                I'm not after any.

Comment

Shall I seperate the useful parts of the thread (meaning the reports from myself, EXC and George of the JR hearings ) to a seperate post to save newcomers trawling through the entire 50 odd pages of the thread ? The official documents already have a seperate thread stickied at the top of the PPI forum.

I think we've gone a little off track now arguing about who said what when when it doesn't really matter, what matters is the result due to come out in coming weeks.
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                    Shall I seperate the useful parts of the thread (meaning the reports from myself, EXC and George of the JR hearings ) to a seperate post to save newcomers trawling through the entire 50 odd pages of the thread ? The official documents already have a seperate thread stickied at the top of the PPI forum.

I think we've gone a little off track now arguing about who said what when when it doesn't really matter, what matters is the result due to come out in coming weeks.
                    Yes please !!!!!!!!!!! lol

Comment

Cappo,

Go here:

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...play.php?f=125

Then just hit the new topic button

Also have a read here as this may assist you in filling the FOS form in

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ad.php?t=10646
                      thanks p.f you,re a great help to everyone on here have read paulies letter to the lender the only thing that doesn,t state and i,m hoping to lean heavily on is not having been given the option or having been told that i couid buy the insurance elsewhere is this also indeed a misselling point

Comment

PPI Judicial Review Hearing reports from court - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Congrats to all those who belive i am debt5

Wrong... but my thread was on MSE... seems it was pulled due to bad natured posts... funny enough reading the links above

haha i note some of the posts on that thread pooh poohing the JR in september... i recognise them from this forum
                          NLP you need to separate posters from the different forums. I am sure if EXC had spotted the post he would have remembered, or Di30 would have remember if it was on the PPI threads. Many of us here have elephant memories but if you only put the thread on MSE then they would only have pulled the thread in its entirety if it was simply tit for tat name calling. Unfortunately, it's not there so we are stuck with the plain facts that there is no proof of this. The banks position from around August 2010 was that their rules on specifically looking at retrospective claims was that they were unlawful. You only need to read the headlines from the newspapers from August 2010 to know that. Furthermore, I have read a previous post of yours stating ALL claims will be on hold which again is not the case.
                          Some real classy folks around.... good luck some of you.
                          Am still awaiting some ground breaking news from you. If you said that the judgement has been given and will be given publicly on x date then it would be much more useful.
                          "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                          (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

I have already written what I am led to believe will happen.

Look again.

Thanks.
                            btw - you should all understand that the large percentage of people who are active on these sites.. are those with a financial interest... and i mean interest of a commercial nature ;0
                            If the definition of commercial nature relates to a wide spectrum ie they have a claim for missold PPI or they own a CMC then yes there is a lot of people with a commercial interest. However, if any CMC decided to tout for business via Private Message then they will get booted off the forum for doing so should a poster report that to admin.
                            think about that carefullly the next time you read a posting.

vested interests etc
                            NLP, there is a lot of information surrounding the JR and the legal aspects are the ones we are interested in. A large percentage of people want to know these types of things(on the whole):
                            1) Is the judgement out?
                            2) When is the judgement being made?
                            3) Is there going to be an appeal?

Prior to that was:
                            1) When is the Judicial Review
                            2) When is the judgement?

During the Judicial Review:
                            1) What's happening?
                            2) What are the banks arguing?
                            3) Consequences of the banks' winning.

Question for you:
                            If the banks win then what is likely to happen with current claims already being processed?
                            "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                            (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                              I'm not after any.
                              ok thanks
                              Originally posted by leclerc View Post
                              Am still awaiting some ground breaking news from you. If you said that the judgement has been given and will be given publicly on x date then it would be much more useful.
                              Did i? When did i say the judgement had been given.. if you could kindly copy and paste that post of mine...
                              Last edited by NLP; 9th February 2011, 13:20:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

LC isn't saying you did post that NLP, she's saying IF you were able to that would lend support to your claim to be so in the know compared to rest of us 'plebs'!
                                Last edited by ncf355; 9th February 2011, 13:45:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X