• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

charley vs the funding corp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: charley vs the funding corp

all done fee paid , merry christmas the funding corp

Comment

Firstly Happy Christmas All
      Defendant Has Until 13th Jan To Reply Deemed Served On The 30th Dec
      Had A Letter

Please Note That Yr Part 7 Claim Is Subject To An Automatic Orders Pilot Scheme Effective From Ist Of October 09 To Sept 30th 010 Pursuent To Part 51 Civil Peoceedures Rules

the Following Automatic Orders Apply
      1 Where Any Party Fails To File An Allocation Questionaire Within The Time Period Specified,the Court Will Automatically Issue A Notification That The Defence/claim /counterclaim Will Be Struck Out Automatically If An Allocation Questionaire Is Not Filed Within 7 Days Of Service Of That Notification.
      2 Where A Party In A Fast Track Case(where There Is Only One Claiment And One Defendent) And Upon Expiry Of The Date For Filing A Pre Trial Check List, The Court Will Automatically Issue A Notification That The Defence/claim Will Be Struck Out Automatically If A Pre Trial Checklist Is Not Filed Within 7 Days Service Of That Notification.
      3 Where All Parties Indicate On The Allocation Questionaire N150and N151 That They Request A First Stay On A Claim, The Court Will Automatically Issue A Stay For One Month .

Any Help Please

Comment

Hi Charlie

I am unable to help you on this, but will give this thread a bump so that it does not get missed and hope that someone will be along soon to answer you.

Out of interest have you filed your allocation questionaire N150 and N151?

Can you please clarify what your actual question is and how best can we help you?

Tuttsi
        Last edited by TUTTSI; 28th December 2009, 16:24:PM.

Comment

What help do you need with this?

The order you have received is simply informing you what could happen if certain criteria are not met.

You have not reached the AQ stage yet, but when you do, let us know and we can advise.

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
            Hi Charlie

I am unable to help you on this, but will give this thread a bump so that it does not get missed and hope that someone will be along soon to answer you.

Out of interest have you filed your allocation questionaire N150 and N151?

Can you please clarify what your actual question is and how best can we help you?

Tuttsi
            many thanks for the reply no not done a AQ
            ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
            Originally posted by Amy View Post
            What help do you need with this?

The order you have received is simply informing you what could happen if certain criteria are not met.

You have not reached the AQ stage yet, but when you do, let us know and we can advise.
            thankyou AMY OK I WILL , WILL PROBERBLY BE NEXT WEEK ALTHOUGH IT SAID DEEMED SERVED BY THE 30TH :w_nikolaus_187:
            Last edited by charley22123; 29th December 2009, 11:48:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

ok i have had an acknowledgement of service from the courts , on the 30th of december and they intend to defend, they now have 28 days to file their defence i believe . any help would be gratefull , thankyou all the site helpers and staff

Comment

bump

Comment

It's a bit difficult to advise when you haven't received the defence yet.

Comment

concur with Amy - the pilot schemes running in a number of places and nothing to worry about, just saves making lots of applications and court fees.

If you are worrying about the POC then pop it up and we can take a look, otherwise its just waiting for the defence, the AQ comes after that and the court should send you one following the defence submission.
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

ok thankyou , am a novice at the moment , i wont be though after a few of the cases i have planned

Comment

HI ALL , TIME IS KNOCKING ALONG NOW , STILL NO NEWS OR ANY SIGN OF A DEFENCE , NOT SURE IF THEY SEND A COPY TO ME OR COURT DOES , NEXT TUES OR WED IS DEADLINE ,

Comment

last day for filing and they have just scrapped in via a fax so the court has informed me , ALLOCATION QUESTIONAIRE NEXT , BUMP

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X