• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Claims4You

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plus I thought DCBL were high court enforcement officers like bailiffs

Comment

They are, but they're also debt collection agents - https://dcbltd.com/debt-recovery/
      companies use them for that because of their high profile of enforcement agents.

Let me know what court say soon as then we can work out what to do to sort this out
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I’ve just spoken to debt law and what she’s saying is doesn’t matter if it was thrown out of court they can still Persue the money in other ways? But she needs to get onto claim 4you to get my file? I said even if it is money I owe to you there’s no way I’ve had compensation paid to me that their 30% fee would amount to over £4,000 the cheeky mare said well they would have added on costs? Right Is this right are they allowed to do this

Comment

Haha Nope xxx

Dont talk to them again - remember debtlaw ARE claim4you - everything with them now in writing ok - then we can go to the ombudsman later as well

let me know when you have spoken to the court xxx
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Just for ref: Director of claim4you and debtlaw https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/o...s/appointments
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Also if the call was to
              make your SAR Request I'd follow it up with an email or letter so that you have evidence in case they don't comply and we need to go to the ICO later xx
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

There is only an email address for debt law? She said she would put a hold on it while she checked out the file with claim4you but she did say even if they had gone to court before it doesn’t mean I’ve won? It just may mean that they decided not to attend and persue it at that time but they can come after it by other means? She was a right stroppy Madame to be honest? She said she didn’t know what it was for? I said I’m not paying one pence to anyone until I know what it’s for? But she got even stroppier when I told her all the proof I needed to send in with court response I did
                thank you for helping with this

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley65 View Post
                  I said even if it is money I owe to you there’s no way I’ve had compensation paid to me that their 30% fee would amount to over £4,000 the cheeky mare said well they would have added on costs? Right Is this right are they allowed to do this
                  Just a thought but when did you enter into a contract with Claim4You for the Welcome claim? If it was after July 2018, CMC's commission charges were capped at 20% from then.

Comment

There is only an email address for debt law? She said she would put a hold on it while she checked out the file with claim4you but she did say even if they had gone to court before it doesn’t mean I’ve won? It just may mean that they decided not to attend and persue it at that time but they can come after it by other means? She was a right stroppy Madame to be honest? She said she didn’t know what it was for? I said I’m not paying one pence to anyone until I know what it’s for? But she got even stroppier when I told her all the proof I needed to send in with court response I did
                    thank you for helping with this
                    She has no idea what she's on about xxx

Their registered address is thus...
                    The Old Halsall Arms, 2 Summerwood Lane, Halsall, Lancashire, United Kingdom, L39 8RJ
                    ( pointless info from "closedpubs.co.uk" "
                    The Old Halsall Arms was situated at 2 Summerwood Lane. The building is now used by an insurance brokers". )

So you can send them a SAR, and send same to Claim4you - registered address ….
                    Barnston House Beacon Lane, Heswall, Wirral, United Kingdom, CH60 0EE

Did you manage to get through to the court ? ( Northampton CCBC will have a record of the case so should be able to email you the case notes ) or do you still have any of the paperwork ?
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

HiÂ*
                      I’ve been into the court and no CCJ is registered they will send me the copy of the dismissal but I’ve had a reply from debt law is there an email address I can forward this to or do I put it on here x lesley x

Comment

Replied to your DM xx
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Thanks for the emails.

DebtLaw's admin/collection fees are slightly bananas.

Commission on refund claim -
                          £1116.00
                          Commission on refund claim - £988.00
                          CCJ fees - £275.00
                          Claim4you admin Fee - £200.00
                          Debtlaw Collection/Admin Fees - £1,440 !!!!

TOTAL £4020

I wouldn't bother communicating any further with them until you have a copy of the order and then we can send a recorded delivery letter.

Have you got any more info on the original claim, I'd guess it would have been for a total of £2500 incl court fee etc?

#staysafestayhome

Comment

Claim4You - as well as DebtLaw they are also Alexandra Legal and InTrace … just incase you get any letters/emails from those.
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

HiÂ*
                              I’ve been into the court and no CCJ is registered they will send me the copy of the dismissal but I’ve had a reply from debt law is there an email address I can forward this to or do I put it on here x lesley x
                              Lesley65Â* Have you received a copy of the order yet ?
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X