• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CLAIM 4 YOU LTD PPI COMPANY want £900,00 FEE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CLAIM 4 YOU LTD PPI COMPANY want £900,00 FEE

Originally posted by pault52 View Post
    hi thank you for geeting back to me claim for you are threating their legal team on to me i saw there advert on twitter saying loans going back thirty five years !! as i have had loans as far back as then
    i will send them a cheque for £100 pounds as they want a the full amount to be paid direct to a bank sort code i cannot get to my bank because i am unable to walk due to torn aductor muscle possibe operation to repair they are constanstly calling my mobile number claim for you said they contacted them but Halifax contacted me personally and took all my details
    Was the refund you had from the loan PPI or from the mortgage PPI ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      Was the refund you had from the loan PPI or from the mortgage PPI ?
      will ask Halifax many thanks

Comment

yes the it was for a Morgage ppi not a loan i have the covering Halifax documents kind regards Paul

Comment

Do you have the letter of authority and/or the contract you signed with Claim4You?

Comment

Did you check my PPI on Argos when I lived in Worcester in the 80s I had Argos card

Comment

Originally posted by Terence View Post
              Did you check my PPI on Argos when I lived in Worcester in the 80s I had Argos card
              You need to contact Claim4You directly if it's them you mean.

Comment

Claim 4 You went into voluntary liquidation I believe in July 2017. Just for info -> https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/c...135/insolvency

https://www.claimsregulation.gov.uk/...y=-1&status=-1
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X